Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Artist Hannah Cachinal (Hanna Kaciniel)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 27.07.2017 в 05:09

Nature and people. Hanna Kaciniel

Cechinel Hanna (Hanna Kaciniel) @- a Polish painter, was born in 1978 and grew up in a small village in Poland." Моя passion for art began when I was a child. I was taught to draw and paint by my grandfather". At school Hannah was attending additional classes in fine arts, taught by g-жой Danuta Luchkevich, which had a great influence on the formation of her style, and these classes helped her prepare for entrance exams at secondary art school.

From 1993 to 1998, Hannah studied fine art at the art school in Koszalin, Poland, under the leadership of Eva Nebraska-Мишкевич, graduated with an art degree. From 2001 to 2004, Hanna studied at the engineering faculty of the Polytechnic University of Koszalin, defended the diploma on" Дизайн interior". When the study was completed, the artist moved to Scotland. The main source of inspiration of Hannah"s nature and people that surround her and" каждый day I find new themes for his works. The final satisfaction comes when I realize that my work pleases my viewers, and I realize that I gave them that-то special and unique". Pictures Hannah Cachinal can be found in private collections in Poland, Czech Republic, Scotland and England..

Nature and people. Hanna Kaciniel

Природа и люди. Hanna Kaciniel

Природа и люди. Hanna Kaciniel

Природа и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna KacinielПрирода и люди. Hanna Kaciniel

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 544 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 09:45.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх