Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Posted 31-08-2014 at 18:15 by Про искусство

By Andrei Cherkasov was born in Moscow in 1957 , and in 1982 graduated from the Moscow Art Institute. Surikov (studio Yu.K.Korolёva ).About 15 years of experience in the monumental decorative art , creating architectural designs of buildings in Moscow, Jurmala, Tynda Yelets - different cities and towns large and seemed indestructible Soviet Soyuza.No Union , as well as the customers are gone, and in front of Andrei close the question arose :"What should I do ?". Then fortune , and brought him to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 29-08-2014 at 12:31 by Про искусство

I first visited Kizhi thirty years ago , and was delighted. Then I promised myself I would certainly come back here.And just recently made ​​a pilgrimage" Kizhi - Mandrogi - Balaam ." At this time, the island I liked even more. Perhaps because in the day of our visit on August 19 was"Feast"and a festival of" Transfiguration on Kizhi Island ."
Kizhi - it"s our ancestral home , the origins of our culture. We need to know their origins , to understand the genesis of his or her...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 29-08-2014 at 10:03 by Про искусство

Malancheva Olga was born in Moscow. Member of the International Art Fund , the Professional Union of Artists , TOX" Springs". Held several solo exhibitions , including at the Moscow City Duma , the International Arts Foundation , has participated in exhibitions in the Central Exhibition Hall"Manege"Central House of Artists in the Government House of the Russian Federation , the Moscow House of NGOs, Spring Salon TO"Iris"( 2011 medalist.).
artist Website : http://olgart.ru/index.html

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 28-08-2014 at 08:01 by Про искусство

Surreal fantasy Victor Bregeda
Bregeda Victor was born in 1963 in the city of Taganrog. Artist engaged in painting since he can remember.Learned the difficult technique of smooth letter from the French master. Works professionally since 1989.The first two solo exhibitions held in the city of Taganrog in 1994-1995 , the artist

At the time when the host is still asleep

Inspiration

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 27-08-2014 at 22:42 by Про искусство

Lithuanian artist vitrazhist
Kazis Morkunas/Kazys Morkūnas/
( 1925 4 March - & dagger; 2014 January 22 )

Professor - a phenomenon among Lithuanian stained glass.Now, when the stained glass is more directed towards the decorative design , his works are notable for the genre, plot sense. Creativity K. Morkūnas characteristic optimism , clearly transmitted idea , Monumental , a single composition , the set of pattern, color , dynamic forms , aspiring motive , flying...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized