Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Взгляд и нечто

Оценить эту запись

Alexei Smirnov

Запись от Вадим Алексеев размещена 07.01.2014 в 00:18

Original taken from alexvadim to Alexey Smirnov
Union of Russian officers and nepominayuschie

In preparing this publication , I 've been thinking , I inform that I know the facts about the existence of secret White Guard organizations -" Union of Russian officers" , which operated from inside the headquarters of the Red Army and the" organs"of the NKVD , engaged in subversive activities and destruction of red hands the most notorious figures of the Bolshevik.When I learned about the"Russian Union of Officers" and told my father (it was already under Brezhnev ) , he was scared to death and asked me :"This should always be silent, it casts a stain on all the intelligentsia and nobility about it I just guess , you told nothing about it ."However, I knew about it long ago, but said nothing , and decided to talk to him only on the slope of his life.
Many Russian officers was not in white , first hid , and then went to serve red. As Russian scientists , most of them began to work on the Bolsheviks , and there was only one chemist who became light keeper , saying :" I work for them will not, I'd rather shove a goat in the ass his discoveries than I give them." But there were others , they deliberately went to work to red to harm them.They were brave men , true samurai Russian bombers.Our family , because of its liberalism and monstrous fearful my parents to move officers saboteurs had nothing to do.
By"Union of Russian officers"had no relation Vvedenskaya nor Kiseleva , actively cooperated with them , helping them , only Stroganov , and , at her request , helped them Velichko.About Stroganov Velichko said this:"It is considered a saint, I have deep respect for her , this woman is fearless , but , actually, I do not like the professors , they turned universities into reserves and klopovnika Marxism ».
Stroganov provided"Union Russian officers" their appearance , communication, ability to hide people in monasteries Zavolzhja and Kama.She helped them and the money and false documents , hoping to overthrow the Bolsheviks. It was her personal merit and personal will.None of the members of their community in the course of the case , it did not impose that , in the event of arrest , they could not say anything.
« Union of Russian officers" never failed, as has been organized on the principle of non- fives with each other and terrible oath - in the case of denunciation exterminated scammer family ( wife and children , but not the parents ).This, of course , was very cruel, but so did the Bolsheviks were forced to do so and their real , not imaginary enemies.I know that was a case of a family traitor penalty when killed the woman and children to discourage others were convey.
The activity" Union of Russian officers" graduated after the war , due to the natural aging of its participants. There were no young people alone the king's officers that have fallen to the Reds. Emigration , they were terrified , in touch with her did not enter as working on Lubyanka know how far people Artuzov went into exile and how they skillfully there with impunity.
The purpose of the Union of Russian officers was one - to weaken the power of USSR from within, as they believed the USSR empire of darkness. That is, almost by definition, Ronald Reagan's" evil empire" , but long before him.They knew that Stalin eaplaniroval conquer Europe and England, and was preparing an invasion of America through Alaska.They believed themselves doomed , but they had the principle of"dying, kill the enemy or better - a few for yourself its bullet there ».
With Naryshkinskaya company Union relations is not supported , they lived quite separately and independently. On the Union told me indirectly Kiseleva , saying there were very, very cruel people.For it seems to me , was unclear until the end of the question of whether , based on Christian principles , and mercilessly avenge the blood shed on such a scale , as did the officers.Do Kiseleva , like many liberals , duplicate image of the old Russia and the USSR in one foggy and shaky concept of"homeland ." This" homeland" could justify any red muck. I 've always been indifferent to the fate of the USSR and indifferent to the fate of Russia, and I have always believed that the Soviet people initially hostile to the Russian people - these concepts I have lived my life , and I share them today. The way of the Soviet people and the way Russian never meet.No matter how hard Comrade Zyuganov.
About"Union of Russian officers" also told me an old lady , once very close Stroganov , but then went on decades of Moscow. We spoke with her shortly before her death. And finally , I talked a lot about the work of the Union is one person with whom I have long been close enough.He wanted to become a painter and studied until the revolution in Kazan , in the private studio of the artist Feshina , but then he was drafted into the army. His father was a professor at the University of Kazan , the ancestor - Decembrist.He was an athlete , almost two meters tall , and was interested in the French youth wrestling. He turned from fellow officer.He fought in the army Komuch Kolchak , Baron Ungern in rebel formations Semyonov.Then he made ​​his way to the Soviet Russia , to his wife. It was beautiful, chernyavenkoy from Poliaček , canary Omsk operetta under Admiral Kolchak.
They showed up in Moscow, where his wife appeared little room.They were both arrested by the GPU, and they became agents.But he was an inveterate enemy of the Bolsheviks and became them harm.In the bowels of the Lubyanka his handwriting looked the other former officers , and he went into the" Union of Russian officers." Outwardly, he looked like and an English lord , and Kutuzov : gray , huge, and pop-eyed purebred.Before the revolution, he graduated from the Law Faculty in Kazan , and arranged to teach military history in military school.He was familiar with by Velichko and engraver designer Matthew Alekseevichem Dobrov , sometimes in his chapel.
We were on an old military bus, with the driver in the form of , for three years went to the Volga to sketch.He drank vodka , sometimes two days , and I wore it bubbles , and he had drunk , told me a lot ." You know, Leshenka , I'm with them , with red , to get even in the thirties. I am all in their blood up to their ears ."His stories about the campaigns in Siberia and Mongolia would fill many pages. The peasants , where we lived, he regularly pressed his weight chairs and stools , and fell into their fragile toilets where I rescues him.When I was in the sixties , at friends read translated chapters of books Ossendowski" People , gods , animals ," I said to them - I'm almost a child, 15-16 years , and heard stories pohlesche.
In my Moscow drinking mentor was familiar with Kachalov , MA Bulgakov , BV Shchukin actor , artist P. Shukhmin and other visitors and Prime nepmanskih restaurants, where he loved to sit for days and then sniff the victim's my mentor and companion.He spoke clearly :" When I felt that people did not like the Bolsheviks and their I guard him , and red , especially the fanatics , I sent to the slaughterhouse under the knife ».
In his heads of Stalin , with knobs , beds, hung on a blue ribbon , in silver, black icon of their estates , from his childhood , and on the carpet wore his officer's saber hackly on the blade.Her parents have kept old men in Kazan , learned that her son was killed in Siberia. He never tormented conscience , did not suffer , but the emptiness in my heart twice a month poured vodka, and died almost ninety years. I was then a young man , and he was uncomfortable solder me , besides , I had an obligation to help pull off his 120 - pound carcass to bed.His wife , the former canary , he was afraid , saying:"It seriously knocking on everyone, if it do not say anything - they become very dangerous." He is survived by his landscapes , which he wrote , backgrounds mimicking Rubens, Gainsborough and Constable of his beloved , whom he copied a lot.Painting it was so museum-type , with glaze.
I think" Union of Russian officers" did not leave the archives about it now , few people remember , except the descendants of participants , and they are afraid to utter a word - they peck at once as children and grandchildren white FTI.Besides, my friend was a monstrous anti-Semite and suspected all friends available for those Jewish impurities. Next to the bed he lay gospel"Notebooks"Ilf ,"Myth of the Twentieth Century" Rosenberg and" The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"Nilus , Plutarch , Pliny the younger , Marcus Aurelius and Montaigne.He read them all at night , falling asleep with a book in his hands, flattening them with his belly , making all pages were wrinkled and filled bacon and tomato.He sometimes freshen the nip in bed , eating leftovers hands yesterday while reading and laughing out loud , such as"notebooks"Ilf.I did not just ask,"Why are viewing Ilf and laughing?".He said,"Very funny. Jews Leshenka in old Russia were different than they are now , and not so dangerous. Now everything is dangerous, not only Jews , Russian Jews have become much worse ».
About"Union of Russian officers,"he said:" They are us, the former , as a species exterminated.Dying , our top people allocated poison - us. I - a drop of poison in the brain of the Lubyanka.Muzhepesy themselves incapable of managing Russia , they need our brains.And we mstim.Muzhepesy - government impotent.I - drop ptomaine ."These monologues he spoke constantly and sober.But then , switching , spoke about Rubens , on the Volga River , about Feshin about their girls to the revolution, St. Petersburg , about Kolchak , whom he knew personally , and many other things , and distant from the Jews and from the Lubyanka.At another time he would have been an ordinary gentleman - intellectual, far from the bloodshed. And so he took revenge.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2905 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:23.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх