Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Art. The Artist Lyubov Guseva

Posted 12-12-2017 at 17:28 by Про искусство

SCULPTURES:" ВАЛЯШКИ" when-нибудь it seemed that the toys can also be soul? This is easily seen by looking at fluffy creations Lyubov Guseva (known under the pseudonym LaKosta).
These cute" валяшки" made from 100%-ой wool, but it seems that they are made with 100%-ой love and kindness —, they have so much positive!

Source: http://fishki.net/ @ read more nethttps://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/14347969/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Irina Yaresko

Posted 12-12-2017 at 17:27 by Про искусство

Ukrainian artist. Yaresko Irina Yaresko Irina @- Ukrainian artist. Born in the town of Irpin, Kyiv region. In 2001 he graduated from the Ukrainian Academy of arts, faculty of easel graphics.

Works with oil, acrylic, watercolor styles realism impressionism.

" Любой piece of nature interesting, especially when involved in it создании".a Ukrainian artist. Yaresko Irina @- arts.in.ua/artists/irayaresko/
http://www.risunoc.com/2017/12/ukrainskiy-khudozhnik-irina-yaresko.html

Link...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Caprichos in Spanish @- fads, fantasies...

Posted 12-12-2017 at 17:27 by Про искусство

"Дед Felicia told her granddaughter that the doll does not belong to the world of the living, but also to the world of the dead too. The gap, face, double-edged knife. So the doll is allowed to do what is forbidden and for persons and for things. To go beyond limits laid of matter. To combine the possible with the impossible. How? – depends on the skill кукольника..."
Henry lion oldie. Puppet master

7 December in the Gallery of Elena Gromova in Moscow, opened...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist Theo Michael (Theo Michael)

Posted 12-12-2017 at 17:25 by Про искусство

Reality... but with a nostalgic tinge. Theo Michaelmy concern is not so much a technique or method of applying the paint as an opportunity to implement their ideas. I paint the reality... but with a nostalgic touch
Theo Michael (Theo Michael) @- British artist. Born in Cyprus, Larnaca Kalo-Хорио, but grew up most of my life lived in England.

" po return to Cyprus in 2005 to care for my aging parents, I have been inspired by his buildings, doorways, arches, surrounding sea and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Nebojsa The He Has Been (Nebojsa Aksentijevic)

Posted 12-12-2017 at 17:24 by Про искусство

Serbian artist. Own world. Nebojsa AksentijevicAmong the difficulties of life, I created in the Studio world. Painting gives me peace and I hope everyone who sees my paintings feels the same
Neboisa the he has been (Nebojsa Aksentijevic) @- Serbian artist. Born in Belgrade in 1974. Painting has evolved from his childhood hobby and passion in the work. Currently, Nebojsa he has been living and working in Belgrade.

" Среди all the difficulties of modern life I created in my Studio...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized