Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Meaningful - artist Victor Reece

Posted 02-02-2014 at 13:49 by Про искусство

Born in Siberia in 1949 and lived in the Novosibirsk region for nearly 30 years.In 1968 he graduated from the Novosibirsk Cultural enlightenment school, went to work by the artist - designer. Then , while serving in the Army designed the Leninist room. After the service has continued to work as a designer.

The real painting as a hobby started in the eighties in Moscow. Also became interested in sculpture made ​​of wood.Enrolling GITIS and then linking his life with professional...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Think of the tale of love, in which feelings are so beautiful ..." Brenda Burke.

Posted 02-02-2014 at 13:48 by Про искусство

Brenda Burke can not remember a time when I realized that he was going to become an artist.She thinks this way arose at the age of about three years. At the moment, the artist "s career has lasted more than half a century , during which time Brenda has worked with drawings, portraits and sculpture. Studied and later trained in the classical style of the old masters , the famous art school in Farnham , near London , England. Now her paintings can be seen in many private collections worldwide.She...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ART a just society

Posted 01-02-2014 at 23:22 by Про искусство
Updated 02-02-2014 at 12:40 by spiker

The idea of ​​a just society worried minds of mankind since ancient times. However, all attempts to build such a society is in fact an even greater injustice and dictatorship. Is it even a fair society on Earth?
Newly Philosophy Club Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy , I heard a lecture by the famous sociologist, Ph.D. , professor of post-secular society G.L.Tulchinskogo.According to Tulchin GL Now we are experiencing a literal realization of the Enlightenment project, all in the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorceress Ekaterina Maximova dance

Posted 01-02-2014 at 15:55 by Про искусство

on the historical stage of the Bolshoi Theatre Russian gala dedicated to the outstanding Russian ballerina Ekaterina Maximova.
director of the evening was Ekaterina Maximova partner on stage and in the life of Vladimir Vasiliev.
Images Maximova joined the childish intuition , cleanliness and behavior of adult personality.All this was achieved extraordinary ease and elegance of choreography, which are inherent in drawing light and joy.Everyone on stage - an ode to youth and lyrics. evening...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stylish illustration SVETLANA Ihsanova.

Posted 01-02-2014 at 13:36 by Про искусство

Ihsanova Illustrator Svetlana (Svetlana Ihsanova) graduated from the Samara Art College of Kuzma Petrov -Vodkin. About Svetlana herself says the following : ? Besides art I have two degrees - in psychology and English , and yet I "m in graduate school. Because most of all I like to draw and learn.
Combine the basic work of printing with designer freelancing and teaching computer graphics .?
In addition, on account of its cooperation with international brands such as : Vogue, SoftLine,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized