Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

exhibition in the transition. must carry foreign journalists to show that we have freedom)))

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 11.09.2011 в 21:56

Regions 'Right Cause' need to drive Roizman

Party leaders in the field Prokhorov afraid "of the criminal trail," a fighter against the drug

< br /> Regionaly

News http://www.izvestia.ru/news/500262

political technologist Gelman believes that the party Mikhail Prokhorov figure Roizman would not really hurt, and maybe even help.

- If parents believe that "just cause" will fight against drugs, it is important. A man brought a certain number of drug dealers to the police, makes the case may be wrong, but it does - says Gelman told "Izvestia».

Roizman, he gave advice to ignore the claims of party members and ask, " And how did you get interest on past elections ?».

- Of course, no Roizman not right, but the classic "right" in Russia there - believes Gelman. "Criminal train" the activist said he was not a problem - in Russia from the bag and out of jail does not reject.

ps I said not really. It is much harder. In '99, when I headed headquarters Kiriyenko, met with a whole galaxy of anything not capable people who were convinced that the liberal idea that their property and any new entity any idea perceived with hostility. To me they come with ready-made lists of true democrats (15 thousand people in the country) where we have to take to work. I said that I do not need them as employees. Want to be activists - we will provide them agitmaterialom.
First they complained about me Kiriyenko. then Gaidar, then together with Gaidar Chubais. It is not known how it would all this knchilos as Gozman was from the side, until one of my deputies did not shown with mathematical precision, that in the last election on budgets for staff to work in election day, more people than voted for them!
Whether people take money and do not vote (such as ideological Democrats) whether costs were samiponimaete what. As a result, Chubais Mark some money Gaidar at them and said to me not to go. Do not disturb. I'm sure. that those who are against Roizman acts - it's the same people. Therefore, for or against it may be many arguments, but the performance of regional companies - not just argument.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 534 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 11:24.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх