Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:47 by Про искусство

May 20, 2014 I was at a meeting with Natalia Solzhenitsyn in the Anna Akhmatova Museum in St. Petersburg.
I"ve been interested in the works of Alexander Solzhenitsyn.Wrote several articles about it , and even gave my two novels.In 1998 I visited in Moscow Alexander Solzhenitsyn Fund.
I"ve always been interested in the question was wrong to ever Solzhenitsyn ?
I do not wish to seek out the bright spots on the image of the great writer. But I"m interested in the contradictions...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:45 by Про искусство

"Philosophy - is an invitation to death" , according to some modern philosophers.April 18, 2014 , I participated in the international conference"IDENTIFICATION OF PHILOSOPHY"at the Philosophy Faculty of the St. Petersburg State University.
In recent years, schools throughout reduced teaching philosophy. Reduce the lecture time , philosophy teachers laid off, and in some places completely eliminate philosophy as a subject. Philosophers have to think not only about how to keep the philosophy...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:44 by Про искусство

Russian beauty in painting by different artists.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 22-05-2014 at 10:17 by Про искусство

artist Lauren Wade showed how the girls would look with classic modern paintings on the covers of glossy magazines.To do this, she had to use Photoshop, to give a curvy figure" model" view.

In describing images Lauren Wade recalls the days when artists appreciate the natural beauty of the fairer sex. But now , says the artist , the girls have to" hide tummies enhance the outline of the jaw, increasing the eyes and lips , as well as the fight against cellulite ." The processes...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 22-05-2014 at 10:16 by Про искусство

Shabby chic style coined by British designer Rachel Eshvell.She often liked to walk the flea markets , selling and buying old furniture.Rachel long house"conjured"over it, and as a result gets new" old" chairs, chairs , dressers and cupboards, other utensils.First designer to decorate their"findings"to own a home and family. Later, Rachel realized : her furniture , a very beautiful and comfortable and popular among others. She began to decorate more and more things and sell them via the Internet...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized