Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Posted 26-05-2014 at 09:55 by Про искусство

About the artist /author"s words /

" ... Now I "41.
Eight years ago , living in Montreal , I began to paint.I always knew I could do it, but had neither the time nor the opportunity.So I began to draw : ten hours a day, six days a week.
I"m Arts - is primarily hard work. course, I was taught the basics of painting , drawing, composition , etc. , first in art school, then a couple of years with teachers"Stroganov".
my paintings , mainly in Canada, the U.S. and Europe...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 26-05-2014 at 09:54 by Про искусство

Oleg Dal - Silver ball - the story of Vitaly Wolf

Autobiography Oleg Dal , was written by the outstanding actor , very concise.He did not live up to 40 years only two months. During his short artistic career, Dahl changed several troupes.In his"unkind"diary has certainly uncomplimentary remarks about the people associated with the acting profession.According to Wolf, more in the nature of Oleg Ivanovich becomes clear and understandable after reading his...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:47 by Про искусство

May 20, 2014 I was at a meeting with Natalia Solzhenitsyn in the Anna Akhmatova Museum in St. Petersburg.
I"ve been interested in the works of Alexander Solzhenitsyn.Wrote several articles about it , and even gave my two novels.In 1998 I visited in Moscow Alexander Solzhenitsyn Fund.
I"ve always been interested in the question was wrong to ever Solzhenitsyn ?
I do not wish to seek out the bright spots on the image of the great writer. But I"m interested in the contradictions...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:45 by Про искусство

"Philosophy - is an invitation to death" , according to some modern philosophers.April 18, 2014 , I participated in the international conference"IDENTIFICATION OF PHILOSOPHY"at the Philosophy Faculty of the St. Petersburg State University.
In recent years, schools throughout reduced teaching philosophy. Reduce the lecture time , philosophy teachers laid off, and in some places completely eliminate philosophy as a subject. Philosophers have to think not only about how to keep the philosophy...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 24-05-2014 at 15:44 by Про искусство

Russian beauty in painting by different artists.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized