Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Communism is the next step after Christianity. Communism we view it as a neo-Christian

Posted 14-05-2013 at 21:12 by Марат Гельман

14 May 2013 20:41
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Communism is the next step after Christianity. Communism we view it as a neo-Christian

Posted 14-05-2013 at 15:05 by Марат Гельман

Gelman says Perm "native" city

Head KGAU" Museum of Modern Art PERMM »Gelman called" native "city of Perm. He said this yesterday on the air of "Echo of Moscow" in the program "debriefing". "Somewhere a phrase that we do not love the people who gave us something, and we gave something more, right? That is, in this sense, of course, Kishinev after ... 10 years ago I brought my...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 14-05-2013 at 09:49 by Марат Гельман

Communism is the next step after Christianity . Communism we view it as a neo-Christian religion ... (Sergey Kurginyan )
Posted via
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dima Zapilihin preparing bikes for White Nights in Perm

Posted 14-05-2013 at 09:25 by Марат Гельман

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad .

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Permyak life - this is a war with aliens - how could I miss it. Masterpiece

Posted 14-05-2013 at 08:12 by Марат Гельман

Debriefing: Gelman

I.VOROBEVA: As this program is about decisions that a person takes in their lives, we have a traditional question with which we start, and, in general, this tradition you will not be missed. The most difficult, the most difficult decision you had to make in my life. Maybe it was due not only to you but also affect some other people.

M. Gelman: An unexpected question. The fact is that I have everything in life happens by accident. And for me the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized