Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

in my life Brodsky played an important role

Posted 24-05-2010 at 23:00 by Марат Гельман

his father gave to the collection when I was in Moscow in 77 admitted to study. I am using his poems girls seduced.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

tomorrow will go a witness at the trial to Erofeev the exhibition "Forbidden Art"

Posted 24-05-2010 at 22:14 by Марат Гельман

I consider it my duty. The fact that the court shameful in my view. It is hoped that the prosecutor's office refused to bring the case, but

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Journal of Expert YAKSCHO

Posted 24-05-2010 at 21:23 by Марат Гельман

Anastasia Mityushin , author of « Expert Online » Perm in the Museum of Modern Art PERMM supported cultural fund" Artchronika "opened the largest in the last 20 years the exhibition of contemporary Ukrainian art "Yakscho. If. If. Ukrainian art at the turn ». Exhibition Yakscho. If. If. Ukrainian art at the turn "in the Perm Museum of Modern Art Photo: expert.ru P < /span> eye height in Moscow, the French culture, in the Perm Museum of Modern Art PERMM an exhibition of Ukrainian...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do the prohibitions in the art (cultural channel)

Posted 24-05-2010 at 19:21 by Марат Гельман

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well Permyaks now easy to shock: Tar in Kiev journal

Posted 24-05-2010 at 18:09 by Марат Гельман

Stas Volyazlovskiy,« An Non Spiritus Existunt », 2008 , cloth, pen

What do you think might be interested or surprise in the draft Russian audience?

Well, first, there will be "Bandera" work Pereklity "must die", work Volyazlovskiy with politically provocative lyrics about the Crimea and so on, there will be a portrait Putin, Berlusconi and Yushchenko, etc. I think that the viewer in Perm will be very shocked sverhpolitizirovannostyu Ukrainian art,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized