Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Unknown To Rosa Luxembourg

Запись от Про искусство размещена 07.03.2017 в 05:22

Unknown Rosa Luxemburg: a love drama Valkyrie of the revolution

Rosa Luxemburg

5 March marks 146 years since the birth of the famous revolutionary Rosa Luxemburg. Contrary to popular belief," Valkyrie revolution" was not a convinced feminist and a man-hater. In fact, her personal life was no less turbulent than the political.

the Famous revolutionary

Rosalia Luxembourg was born in the Polish town of Zamosc, which at that time was part of Russian Empire. Public-политическая activities drew her back when she was a student at a girls " school in Warsaw – the girl spoke out against the Russification of Polish schools. And in 18 years Rosalia was forced to leave Poland from-за participation in a revolutionary circle of" the Proletariat". She fled to Switzerland, where he studied philosophy, political economy and jurisprudence at the University of Zurich and became one of the first women granted a PhD.

rose speaks at the Stuttgart Congress of the second international, 1907

Later she shortened her name for ease of pronunciation, and replaced the names of the letter" n" to" m", received the" Rosa Luxemburg". It was the unenviable bride. From-за birth-injury – dislocation of the hip joint – it life was lame, her height was 150 cm, with disproportionately large head and short legs there was a significant drawback. Rose was transformed only when he played for the podium to the people. Detractors explained this excessive political activity of revolutionaries inferiority complex. Biographer R. Schneider wrote:" we Can say that fate has cheated her three times: as a woman in a society where men dominate, as a Jew in anti-Semitic environment, and as a cripple".

Rosa Luxemburg and Leo Jogiches, 1892.

Rosa Luxemburg lived openly with men outside of marriage not because was a staunch feminist, but because of the circumstances. In Switzerland she met Leo Jogiches, who became not only her companion but also a lover. With him she participated in the creation of social-демократической party of the Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania. As it turned out, rose is not only a brilliant political orator, but also a fine lyricist. His favorite revolutionary wrote letters full of tenderness:" If I when-нибудь want to remove from the sky a few stars to give to-нибудь for cufflinks, let them not interfere with me in this cold pedants and let it not be said, threatening finger at me that I was confusing in all school astronomical atlases...".

Valkyrie of the revolution

Leo Jogiches and Rosa Luxemburg

Leo was a staunch supporter of free relations and to marry was not going to. Rose dreamed about family and children:" a Private little apartment, has its own library, walk together, every summer – a trip for a month in the village, quite without any work! And, maybe, even a little, just a tiny baby? I will never is it permitted? Never? Yesterday in the Tiergarten under my feet spun the child three or four years... Like thunder it hit me to grab this kid, swiftly to run away home and keep it as your own. Oh, dear, am I never going to have a baby?". In response to these rants Leo wrote:" Your task is not to have children, you should give yourself a political struggle!". Rose found the strength to break up with him only 16 years.

Rosa Luxemburg

At the age of 36 she had a torrid affair with the son of a friend and fellow member-революционерки Clara Zetkin. He was younger by 14 years, but this age difference does not bother anyone. Their relationship lasted 5 years, after which the young man left Rose for another woman. Even after she wrote to him:" You – beloved friend and such to me will remain as long as you want as long as I live. Everything about you is more important to me than the rest of the world. I only ask that you: stay calm and don"t beat yourself up from-за me." Following her partner – attorney Paul levy was 12 years younger. This relationship also did not last long. Then rose, in desperation, said:" I Have no private life – only public".

on the Left, Clara Zetkin and Rosa Luxemburg, 1910. Right – Rosa Luxemburg

Rosa Luxemburg considered one of the most vocal feminists of his time, although the works devoted to this issue, she was not – she considered the problem of gender inequality part of global inequality class. But she lived a lifestyle of true feminists: graduated from University, got a degree, lived with men outside of marriage, led revolutionary activities. In addition, it has supported put forward by Clara Zetkin, the idea to establish the international women"s day.

When-то Rosa Luxemburg said that he would like to die" in his post – on the street or in prison." Her words proved prophetic. After being arrested on his way to prison the guards beat her with rifle butts, then shot in the head and dumped his body in the canal.

the name of the Rose Luxembourg has become synonymous with revolutionary struggle.

Source

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2232 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:04.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх