Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

SCULPTOR JESSICA HARRISON

Posted 03-09-2018 at 11:49 by Про искусство

the body and the world. Painted Ladies. Jessica HarrisonOne of her recent series of sculptures called" Painted Ladies" (Painted Ladies)
British sculptor Jessica Harrison (Jessica Harrison) was born in the village of SV. Bis, UK, in 1982. In 2000 she moved to Scotland to study sculpture at Edinburgh College of art, graduating with a master"s degree.

on my studies and then work, she focuses on the relationship between internal and external spaces of the body, but looks neither inwards...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST JOHN YARDLEY

Posted 03-09-2018 at 11:48 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR John Yardley was born in Beverly, Yorkshire, March 11, 1933. Is one of the most famous artists of his generation, especially in watercolors. After a career in the Bank in 1986, he began to give watercolors all my free time. Yardley has not received art education and argues that this gave him the freedom to find your own style." Я write what I see, but abegede that is not slavishly to copy nature, and what I see is only a starting point for paintings. However, I do not focus on the details....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST RICARDO SANZ

Portraitist and landscape painter. Ricardo Sanz Ricardo Sanz (Sanz Ricardo) @- Spanish artist a portraitist and landscape painter. Born in San-Себастьян, in 1957. His works, among others, include portraits of the Spanish Royal family. Considered by the artist, continues the tradition of such famous artists as joaquín Sorolla, though in his works it is also noticeable the influence of other classical and well-known portraitists such as John singer Sargent.
Awarded the National Cultural...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photo. Competition dog portraits

Official canine Association of breeders of great Britain" Кеннел-клуб" held a photography contest whose protagonists were dogs of different breeds and sizes. The participating photographers were able to prove that the models of the dogs work most photogenic!Winner" Собаки playing"Second place in category" Собаки playing"Second place in category" Портрет"Third place in category" Портрет"Winner" Щенки"Second place in category" Щенки"Third place in category"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Joshua LaRock

Posted 03-09-2018 at 11:47 by Про искусство

Ode to the past. Joshua LaRock CLASSICAL REALISMWork Laroca @- is an Ode to the past, where the landmark of his life, filtered through the canons of classical painting Glsw Laroque (LaRock Joshua) @- American artist-реалист. Born in 1982 in Austin, Texas. He currently lives in new-Йорке, new-Йорк
"Сегодня Joshua Laroque one of the most popular and revered classical realist. After receiving a bachelor"s degree in music business at the University of Colorado, Denver in...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized