Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Birthday of Alexander Pushkin (1799-1837)

Posted 06-06-2018 at 20:34 by Про искусство

Today, June 6, the world celebrates the birthday of Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin (1799-1837) — Russian poet, playwright and novelist who laid the foundations of Russian realism, critic and theorist of literature, historian, publicist@the semicolon one of the most respected literary figures of the first third of the XIX century.

(Click on pictures and watch videos)

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST RAPHAEL CHOUHA

Posted 06-06-2018 at 20:33 by Про искусство

Syrian artist. Raphael Chouha ACRYLIC, OIL Choo Raphael (Raphael Chouha) @- Syrian artist. Born in 1946 in Aleppo, Syria, in 2015 moved to Quebec, Canada. He began his career in the early 1970-х years, drawing a series of huge posters on the theme of cinema in Aleppo and Damascus.

In addition to his forty years of work as an advertising artist in his company, he created a large collection of acrylic and oil paintings that demonstrate his interest in various topics, including: women,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SCULPTOR PHILIP FARO

Posted 06-06-2018 at 20:31 by Про искусство

Philip Faro — of a teacher, sculptor, furniture designer and wood Carver.
ART Faro has created numerous original works in various sizes, from six-inch figurines of porcelain to the imposing monuments, and in various materials such as stone, bronze, clay, wood, porcelain and wax.
https://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/14720601/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST EUGENE PETRENKO

Posted 06-06-2018 at 05:07 by Про искусство

Ukrainian artist. Eugene Petrenko" Художниками born, isn"t it?

I was born in Kiev, capital of Ukraine, in 1970 and lived his life in a happy family with her parents and younger sister, among normal life and moderate income, with the only difference from other people: I loved to draw.

At the age of 1.5 years, I was tagging any paper that has been able to find, mostly it was the notes my mom@the semicolon at the age of 15 years, I clearly understood two things: I want...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The first Queen Anne of Europe

Posted 06-06-2018 at 05:07 by Про искусство

As the Russian Princess crossed all boundaries of politics and love.

the Story of Anna Yaroslavna often served like a fairy tale. Took and married a Russian beauty for the French king, went to distant lands, all fascinated... and as the water sank. No one knows where and how she died. But actually, of course, and the lives of Anna was more complicated, and its influence on European history was more than a simple" charm".

Smart, beautiful, huntress.

the French...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized