Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Descendants Of Georges Dantes

Posted 26-06-2018 at 13:29 by Про искусство

the Shadow of Pushkin: what happened to the descendants of Georges Dantes.

Scholars carefully tracking the fate of the heirs of the great poet, but about the descendants of Dantes do not want to remember. How can to earn the attention of the children and grandchildren of the man who killed the Russian genius? But fate was forever inscribed in the history of Dantes on a par with Pushkin, a fatal duel, giving him immortality. That"s just the name of the Russian poet became a kind...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST LYUBOV V. TITOVA

Posted 26-06-2018 at 13:28 by Про искусство

Cherry fruitthe Artist Lyubov V. Titova was born, lives and works in Moscow. Graduated from the Architectural Institute, where her favorite subjects were painting, academic drawing, composition."Когда I write watercolor, I feel good. And if she gives me so much joy, it"s possible that my paintings will bring joy to someone-то more.. really надеюсь.." @- says about his work the artist.still life with watermelonStill life with viburnumstill life with currants and roseStill life with...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OLSHANSKY BORIS

Posted 26-06-2018 at 13:28 by Про искусство

Olshansky Boris @- remarkable Russian artist-славянист. In its way it is one of the best artists and depicts the ancient Rus with the incredible imagination and skill, based on different epics, tales, epics, legends and history. During his life he created more than 300 paintings.Olshansky B. M. was born in Tambov. Graduated from the Penza art school and Moscow Surikov Institute. Since 1989, a member of the Union of artists of the USSR, now Russia. After several exhibitions (including foreign),...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST ELIZABETH merkuryevna BEM (1843-1914)

Posted 26-06-2018 at 13:27 by Про искусство

ARTIST siluetist
Children"s drawings by the talented artist-силуэтиста Elizabeth Mercurine Boehm.
Elizabeth merkuryevna BEM (1843-1914) – Russian artist, who graduated in 1864, the school of Drawing Society for the encouragement of artists in St.-Петербурге with silver furniture. She illustrated the works of Nekrasov, Krylov"s fables and" Записки hunter" Turgenev, and issued several albums with his own drawings. Work silhouette böhm has received recognition...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized