Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

The cultural heritage of the country includes all traces of human activity in the physical environment. They are an irreplaceable source of information about the life and activities of people and the historical development of crafts, technology and art. Due to the fact that the monuments, excavations, and cultural environments are non-renewable resources, their ownership must be based on the long term. Cultural monuments and attractions serve as sources of emotional and aesthetic experiences for many people, and modern society can benefit by protecting and actively using their cultural heritage.
So ... GO!
Old

Correspondence Marina Tsvetaeva

Posted 01-09-2009 at 18:41 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Marina Tsvetaeva - Rainer Marie Rilke

September Gilles-sur-Bu
Ascension
May 13, 1926

"... For how the angels will be able to boast
magnificence of their senses? .. "

Therefore: absolutely humane and very modest man Rilke. Writing this, I stumbled. I like the poet, not the person. (When you are prochtesh - stumble.) It sounds aesthetically, ie, heartless, inanimate (aesthetes...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Posted 01-09-2009 at 18:33 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

September Gilles-sur-Bu
May 12, 1926

Another world (not a church, rather - Geography) you know better than here and now. You know its topography, with all its mountains and islands and fortresses, castles.

Topography of the soul - that's who you are. For his book (it's not been a book, it became a book!) About poverty, wandering and death you have done for God more...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Posted 01-09-2009 at 07:58 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Rainer Maria Rilke - Marina Tsvetaeva

Val-Mont, Glion-sur-Terry (In)
Switzerland
  May 10, 1926

Marina, do you just were here? But then, where was I? Now all ten more May - and, strangely, Marina, Marina, what is the number you wrote (overtaking the time, broke into a timeless moment in which I gave you!) Over the concluding lines of his letter! You thought you were my books, turning a door (as turning the pages...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 01-09-2009 at 07:35 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

September Gilles-sur-Bu
May 9, 1926

Rainer Maria Rilke!
Is permitted to be so for you to apply? Because you - poetry itself in the flesh - can not not know that one name - the poem. Rainer Maria - it sounds church - but a child - but chivalrous. Your name rhymes not with time - it comes from above or from the post - from time immemorial. Your name wanted to, and you chose him....
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 01-09-2009 at 07:33 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Rainer Maria Rilke - Marina Tsvetaeva

Temporarily: Val-Mont,
Glion-sur-Terry (In)
  Switzerland, May 3, 1926

Dear poet,

I just got infinitely seized me, replete with joy and a sense of flowing letter of Boris Pasternak. All that emotion and gratitude that his letter caused me, I must (as I understood from his lines) begin to draw to you, through you, through you - it went on for him!...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized