Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

The cultural heritage of the country includes all traces of human activity in the physical environment. They are an irreplaceable source of information about the life and activities of people and the historical development of crafts, technology and art. Due to the fact that the monuments, excavations, and cultural environments are non-renewable resources, their ownership must be based on the long term. Cultural monuments and attractions serve as sources of emotional and aesthetic experiences for many people, and modern society can benefit by protecting and actively using their cultural heritage.
So ... GO!
Old

Poem

Posted 21-09-2009 at 09:37 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Deacon Alexander Mumrikov

Quitting the day of the white snow,
  Cloudy, rosin.
  And away from the world blindly
  Play the sound of bells.

FPI simply stand, forgetting
  Where born, what fate?
  Vlest the tower and just be
  Seeing the clouds to the north ...

What remains, preserving
  From the earth, worldly vanity.
  We just plod-delirium
  And whisper, whisper,...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Conversation with Vasnetsov, AV

Posted 18-09-2009 at 09:41 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Interview of Oleg Kuznetsov Andrei Vladimirovich Vasnetsov.

Andrei Vasnetsov, academician of the Academy of Arts of Russia, Professor, State Prize Laureate, People's Artist of USSR and Russia: realism - is embodied in images harmony between material and spiritual "earth his way passed a half, I found myself in a dark forest." These words of Dante very accurately reflect the condition of many artists who are now thirty years or thirty-five. I relate to this generation. Destruction...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Tarasov O.

Posted 15-09-2009 at 20:01 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

O. Tarasov
Icon in the Russian Avant-garde 1910-1920-ies
The title of this article, in fact, there is nothing new and unexpected. Indeed, the influence of the icons on the various Russian avant-garde 1910-1920-ies observed and almost all the major researchers. "At the end of 1912 - wrote N. Khardzhiev - Malevich made a cycle of works, where the traditions of ancient Russian folk art and primitive breed with" metal "forms, ranging from cubism" 1. The author of a monograph...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Correspondence Marina Tsvetaeva

Posted 02-09-2009 at 08:20 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

September Gilles-sur-Bu
June 3, 1926

A lot, almost everything remains in the notebook. Thou art only the words of my letter to Boris Pasternak:

"When I love you again and again asked, what we will do in life, you said once:" We go to Rilke. And I'll tell you what Rilke is overloaded, that he nothing and in no one does not need. From it blows cold, affluent, a property which I have already included. I have nothing to give him,...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Correspondence Marina Tsvetaeva

Posted 01-09-2009 at 18:53 by Пар-И (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

Rainer Maria Rilke - Marina Tsvetaeva

Val-Mont, Glion-sur-Terry (In)
Switzerland
May 17, 1926

- Marina, Thank you for the world !»...

Marina, so your daughter could you say such and such hard times! (In a child in the days of my childhood - at least in Austria, in Bohemia - could find an inner rush soponimaniya, so to say that ?)...

... My daughter probably could say...
Бывалый
Posted in Uncategorized