Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Do not rock 'n' roll

Posted 21-10-2013 at 19:31 by Кирилл Сызранский

Do not rock 'n ' roll

Five years ago, the Red Square was a great concert in honor of the inauguration, were , as is customary on such shows, all , that is, I do not remember the full list of speakers visiting groups , and only remember the "Lube" , because under their song of the Savior towers came out , almost hand in hand, Putin and Medvedev , and " The Time Machine ", because that's what her fans on the fansite made ​​a group leader Makarevich kind of obstruction.
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I'm a liberal

Posted 21-10-2013 at 19:22 by Кирилл Сызранский

Why I'm a liberal

In hitherto no one known publication 12online writer Zakhar Prilepin published a remarkable manifesto , " Why am I not a liberal ? '.

The question in the title itself is pretty funny, because the correct answer on the surface : for liberal values ​​in Russia today do not pay anyone and anything, and lashed out at anti-liberal - you ask how much. Long before the discovery Prilepina made ​​his longtime idol EV Lemons , safely employed in gabrelyanovskom
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Why am I not a liberal"

Posted 21-10-2013 at 19:06 by Кирилл Сызранский

« Why am I not a liberal »

Liberal easily : all your own.

Liberal be good : he himself for the good .

Liberal does not like the dark, harsh , marching . Horn, drum roll . Buckshot , state service , "Katyusha" . Marfusha , peasants clumsy , birches . The soil blood.

In all this liberal suffocating.

In all this stuffy, as in a coffin.

He hamming not from anger , but from flour : he really unbearable.
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Ungrateful people

Posted 10-10-2013 at 15:47 by Кирилл Сызранский

An ungrateful nation

The Children's Crusade

Short-sighted people are once again shocked by another same exposure to the performance of the main online whistleblower . Turns out , the kids head " Russian railways " Vladimir Yakunin , Bogomolny and shubolyubivogo , a first-class businessman and patriot , as it would be heroes Kusturica live in London! Abroad ! In Europe ! And with the offspring deputatshi Mizulina , highly moral , the same is known
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

But in reality?

Posted 07-10-2013 at 20:51 by Кирилл Сызранский

But in reality ?

« In fact, it is not the brain , and shit ."
Vladimir Lenin (letter Maxim Gorky 15.09.1919)

Slightly excited discussion of the next rudeness Putin , calling jerk professor of the Higher School of Economics , has left me feeling a certain reticence , to be exact - is almost complete inadequacy. We discuss Putin and Medvedev Arctic . Rudeness Putin - a familiar thing . And there is nothing to discuss . Ideas Sergei Medvedev - the subject of
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized