Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VESELOV ALEXANDER

Запись от Про искусство размещена 17.11.2017 в 13:41

the Desire for expression and perfection. Veselov Alexander

http://www.risunoc.com/2017/10/stremleniye-k-vyrazitelnosti-sovershenstvu-veselov-aleksandr.html

"Лицо @ -" книга", I can read endlessly and read this" книгу" will be endlessly interesting, if your goal is desire for expression and совершенству".

Veselov Alexander @- modern Russian painter, graphic artist and teacher. Born in 1968 in the Kursk region. He studied at the Kursk pedagogical Institute at the art graphic Department.

At the end of the taught Letters in the school of art and engaged in creative and exhibition activities. Today, Alexander lives in Kursk and his life as closely associated with the school.

"Я love to paint his friends and relatives. If I had to portray famous people, trying to achieve maximum similarity and to convey the psychological state of the model. Pen and point for me have been together for over a quarter century. I think that person @ -" книга", I can read endlessly and read this" книгу" will be endlessly interesting, if your goal is desire for expression and совершенству".

the Desire for expression and perfection. Veselov Alexander @- alex27.in.gallerix.EN

Veselov Alexander. Painting

ЖивописьЖивопись

ЖивописьЖивописьВеселов Александр. ЖивописьЖивописьВеселов Александр. ЖивописьЖивописьЖивописьЖивопись

Veselov Alexander. Computer graphics

Веселов АлександрКомпьютерная графикаВеселов Александр. Компьютерная графикаКомпьютерная графикаКомпьютерная графикаКомпьютерная графикаКомпьютерная графикаКомпьютерная графика

http://www.risunoc.com/2017/10/stremleniye-k-vyraz...henstvu-veselov-aleksandr.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 742 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:17.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх