Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман

Оценить эту запись

Dear friends, an important point for me

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 04.09.2017 в 14:34

we hope for your favorable attention. When you read, don"t forget to repost @- this is my personal request to everyone.
Www.whatwhere.world
a Year ago, I put forward the idea of creating a global information service that helps to illuminate the cultural life of towns and cities.
All my arguments about the necessity of creation of such resource can be found at:
https://www.facebook.com/marat.guelman.9/posts/1270732849604780
Today ready to demo http://whatwhere.world/
WhatWhere — is the first-hand information about events that occur anywhere in the world.�WhatWhere is a service that using social network resources, collects and klassificeret events around the world and integrates them into a convenient web-страницы.
WhatWhere is the ability to create logs of events – each one of us.
Going to whatwhere.world you automatically get a poster of the event in your city, the search can get a poster of any other places of interest to you.�
in addition to cultural events, you can also find events any other orientation, such as cooking seminars, conferences, sponsorship parties, large companies, public lectures.
this year, a lot has happened: We have learned from our mistakes, we understand the difference between the sample model and the real platform. We have a partners: Alexander Turkot Alexander (Managing partner of the Fund Maxfield Capital), Oleg Oleg Rebz (founder of the Group of Companies" Forex Club). SEO @- Yuri Yuri Solodovnikov But I am also grateful to Andriy Bazyuta Basuta which started it all.
Want to explain how there was this project and why is it me you, all over the world. I was the Creator of the first private gallery, the Museum Director, the organizer of the fairs and great festivals. Once I became the Chairman of the Cultural Alliance. It was an Association of 11 cities who wanted to develop through culture. And then I was faced with the fact that a significant number of cultural events not announced that cultural publications or magazines such as" Time Out" exist only in large cities, where it is possible to collect enough advertising to provide funding for revisions, and in cities with a population less than a million such magazines were not. We often well aware of what is happening in Rome, Paris, new-Йорке, Moscow, Berlin, but don"t know anything about cultural events in smaller cities. And when I started working at the Cultural Alliance, I saw that there are very interesting cultural events outside of big cities, but not within the appropriate, and in any context.
�If in small towns the main problem is the lack of information in General, in big cities the lack of information on specific events for a small group. If your interest in the culture beyond the middle, then find information in the big city is very difficult. And as the Cultural life of the city is fragmented, one does not need a cultural magazine, and dozens.
so now we have whatwhere.world, with which you можете:
- find interesting events around the world;
@- Find event logs that is the direction that interests you.
@- if you are an event organizer, you can create an event and information about it gets in the right context, you"ll reach those who need it.
@- if you are an expert, you can create your own event log.
Whatwhere.world combines events generated in social networks and events created on the resource. This allows the user to obtain desired information from the very beginning of the project. We hope that, over time, to create events on whatwhere.world will be easier and more practical, and share events that you created us to grow.
Whatwhere.world allows any user to create their journals using the database of events, which provides whatwhere.world. In fact we are talking about the magazines" Billboard" a new generation of the capabilities of each to create your" Time out" based on their preferences and tastes. The fundamental difference from the previous version – is appointed by us evangelists @- competition anyone wanting to try their hand: whatwhere can be two of the journal" Theatre Moscow", created by two different users. And the users will determine what is appropriate for them.
Example 1: a journal for myself and for those who trust me. So anyone can create their own Billboard of cultural events that are generated by those institutions, which he trusts. After spending one night on the drafting of these bills, he can go back to it as a source of information about what is happening interesting in their hometown. He can share this poster with your friends, edit it if necessary, and to share on social networks.
Example 2: a connoisseur of cultural life what the-то or what-то narrow field creates a similar journal as a platform for professional development or as a model for the future of the magazine, oriented on wide audience. For example, if we are talking about major cities, you can make the posters:" free Moscow"," Lectures in Moscow"," Hip-Хоп in Moscow"," the Theatrical life of Moscow from Ksenia Larina"," Club Moscow". In fact, in any major city, you can create a large number of journals. It is clear that whose-то magazines will be more successful whose-то less, but from what-то moment whatwhere will make a proposal for a joint work of more popular authors.
Example 3: You want to be aware of all the events related to what-то issues or whose-то name. For example, you want to get the list of conferences about issues in the fight against cancer or plays by Shakespeare. You can make a poster for the international, which is not tied to any-то the city. In each journal there is the possibility (and possibilities will expand with your help) to write texts, to convert to a magazine like" Time out" or" Billboard" with the reviews, feedback, etc.
Example 4: you have your own website dedicated to the place or subject, but there"s no permanent wording, such as the site of the hotel"s restaurant, which provide permanent services. You can integrate your journal using a widget to your website and therefore always have the latest information about the events around your place. As здесь
http://septemberhotels.com/events-in-montenegro/
Пример 5: you can Have what-то other ideas to use our platform – and we are doing a joint project, such as the site of" the Best events of Montenegro".
http://help.whatwhere.world/montenegro
Or 10sept.whatwhere.world
notice that after a particular event in your magazine, the organizer of the event appears on the page of the magazine to the right and you can log add wholesale all events from this organizer in your journal. And new developments of this institution will appear in your journal automatically.
Pay attention to the fact that the current version whatwhere is definitely the preliminary working version, where we want to start. And it"s not only that the platform features, the most important thing @- many institutions incorrectly create your events on FB or do not create. Don"t see the point. Therefore, creating a complete platform this is a movement forward. We will improve opportunities and to promote It in the world,
@- if you organize events, create the announcement correctly on FB OR create an event announcement on our website.
@- If you know what-то area, or a connoisseur of the city, its life @- become a Creator of magazines.
@- if you live in a small town and want to create a cultural magazine, contact us and we will start this process together.
10 September is the official start of the project. If you use our service and you will see Bugs @- will be happy to get to correct up to 10-го
Questions that we hope to get answers this week:
the Results. Today, a search for events is poor and in some cities it is good, in others bad, what-то themes he draws well, what-то bad. And therefore are interested in your experience a good not successful in finding events. If suddenly that city in which you live – bad results, which is probably today, you will immediately inform us in this. Actually your tests, you can try on other cities.
how many explanatory texts which are on the resource clear, complete, give precise instructions what to do, it is not necessary. How they make work easier. And accordingly, what elements of the interface could help when working with the service, without referring to the text.
Convenience for organizers to create events. Starting with the registration stage as host, filling
Convenience for the creators of the magazines.
Share your experience in your journal, integrating the widget in your website, share in social networks.
. REPOST , really need
Coordinator of work with evangelists Eugene Bielski
e-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jane.belskaya

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 624 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:57.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх