Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Peter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Van Gogh about the life and death

Запись от Peter размещена 05.02.2010 в 23:40

... "The painters, at least confine them-even dead and buried, say the next generation and with more distant descendants of the language of his canvases. If all ends with death, whether after her for something? Perhaps, for the artist to leave life was not hardest? me, of course, all this is unknown, but whenever I see the stars, I'm starting to dream as involuntarily as I'm dreaming, looking at the black dots, which are marked on a map of the city and villages. Why, I ask myself, the bright point on the horizon should be less accessible to us than the black dots on the map of France? "Just as we are lucky the train when we drive to Rouen or TARASCON, death takes us to the stars. However, in This argument certainly only one thing: while we live, we can not go to the star, as well as, dying, we can not sit on the train. It is likely that cholera, syphilis, consumption, cancers are nothing like the air vehicles, playing the same role that parahody, omnibuses and trains on the ground. A natural death from old age tantamount pedestrian mode of transport ... "(506) Vincent Van Gogh" Letters "page 511 for the publication of 2001, St. Petersburg," ABC "
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1982 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:14.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх