Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST TRINIDAD BALL

Запись от Про искусство размещена 06.11.2018 в 10:29

Color and contrasts. Trinidad Ball

SIMILAR TO the CLASSIC REALISM
Trinidad Ball

the Interaction between the colors @- the basis of my work. I care about bright, strong colours and contrasts created by the darkness and the light

Trinidad Bol (Trinidad Ball) @- Spanish artist. Born in Barcelona, in the family of Catalan parents. Lived in Spain and Latin America before moving to England, where he spent several years. Fine art studied at the College Central St Martin's, Putney School of Art and South Thames College.

Started painting in 1997 and in 2003 resigned as an officer supervising probation to devote himself to art.

" Взаимодействие between the colors @- the basis of my work. I care about bright, strong colours and contrasts created by the darkness and the light. Inspired by Spanish and Dutch masters, and movable flowers van Gogh, my paintings are described as" демонстрирующие excellent technique and assured heightened sense of colour and формы".

For me, each painting @- this is a challenge and adventure. The direct observation of life and nature, details and subtle variations in color, light and shadow @- that"s what makes me draw. Through the use of many thin layers of paint with high pigment content, I achieve your goal in @- to make a translucent and luminous painting which gives the viewer the illusion of photography, due to the high реализму".

Colors and contrasts. Trinidad Ball @- http://www.trinidadball.co.uk

Цвета и контрасты

Цвета и контрасты. Trinidad Ball

Trinidad Ball

Trinidad Ball

Trinidad Ball

Цвета и контрасты

Trinidad Ball

Trinidad Ball

Цвета и контрасты.

Цвета и контрасты.

Trinidad Ball