Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Artist Flip Gaasendam (Flip Gaasendam)

Posted 30-03-2017 at 05:09 by Про искусство

Pleasant and joyful picture. Flip GaasendamHis pleasant and joyful patterns, amaze and enchant with their lightness, cause nostalgia and provoke an irresistible attraction Flip Gaasendam (Flip Gaasendam) @- Dutch artist. Was born in 1957. From 1977 to 1982 he studied at the Academy Minerva in Groningen. In 1988 he received recognition from the Association of fine arts John. The Egberts. Since 1992 he began to exhibit in the best galleries of the Netherlands.
In 1997, he took part in the exhibition...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Heidi Taillefer (Heidi Taillefer)

Posted 30-03-2017 at 05:09 by Про искусство

Looking at the beloved. Author: Heidi Taillefer.
the Work of contemporary artist Heidi Taillefer (Heidi Taillefer) – creative fusion of classical figurative painting, surrealism, realism and mythology, with hints of romanticism the Victorian era and sci-Fi elements. In his works skillfully blends humans and animals with technology, creating unusual images, vaguely reminiscent of steampunk.
Rest. Author: Heidi Taillefer.
Eccentric. Author: Heidi Taillefer.
Restart....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Horny Maki (Maki Horanai)

Posted 30-03-2017 at 05:08 by Про искусство

Anywhere and everywhere. Maki HoranaiPoppies Paintings show a world that exists simultaneously anywhere and everywhere in real life and in dreams Horny Maki (Maki Horanai) @- Japanese artist. Was born, raised and educated in Japan, but currently lives in the South-Восточном Queensland, Australia. She grew up in a small seaside village on the island of Hokkaido, in Northern Japan, where they often sat or played on the beach.
At the beginning of the formation of preferences Poppies,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Luisa MCIS (Loyiso Mkize)

Posted 29-03-2017 at 21:14 by Про искусство

South African artist. Loyiso Mkize Louise MCIS (Loyiso Mkize) @-. South African artist born in Butterworth, 19th-го March 1987. From a young age he showed great interest in art. Constant sketching, drawing and painting while he was growing up, aroused interest in painting, which has now become his passion. In 2009 the artist received a diploma in graphic design and now works in" Студии entertainment Strike" as an Illustrator.
But" Когда I don"t illustrate comics, I draw. I generally...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Amazing watercolors of Steve Hanks

Posted 29-03-2017 at 16:32 by Про искусство

Amazing watercolors of Steve Hanks

Steve Hanks (Steve Hanks) @- a modern American artist who is one of the best watercolorists of our time. Steve has developed his own style, which was named" эмоциональный realism"." Я try to be responsible and to bear in this world of positive emotions @- says about his work master. @- I want my work brings pleasure, a sense of comfort and understanding of life людей".

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized