Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 19-12-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

MS, 12:02: RT @RiddleRussia: If
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST FUJIKO HASHIMOTO'S (HASHIMOTO FUJICO)

Posted 19-12-2019 at 10:23 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR REALISM Very delicate and realistic watercolor still life paintings by Japanese artist Hashimoto Fujiko. It is not surprising, but the creativity of this artist is more known to fans of cross-stitch. Artist Fujiko Hashimoto"s (Hashimoto Fujico) was born in 1935, received a professional education and long time doing graphic design. To improve the skills studied in Zurich. she had four small children. In addition, seriously ill mother. This prompted Hashimoto Fujico to leave work at a...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST DRINK MERCEP (DRINKA MERCEP)

REALISM" Я felt how much truth in the saying of our famous Serbian journalist Bogdan Tirnanic: “Alcoholism and drug addiction-это childhood diseases compared to the disease called @ - a passion for искусству".
For me draw - this is the best way of communicating with the world and people around me. Much better than words. When I paint, I try to capture every, even smallest detail, you see, enjoying the assumption that" Бог created the world to artists was заняться"....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST CHIE YOSHII

Surreal oil paintings. Chie YoshiiSurreal oil painting Chie Yoshii explore the eternal psychological themes, mixing methods and environment
on the one hand, the brushstrokes and the brightness of its panels resemble the traditional Flemish paintings, which skillfully presented the details, the quality of the shading and softness of the skin of each character. On the other hand, subtle symbolism, and a convincing feeling of the presence of invisible shapes bring a sense of modernity in the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST HIROKI FUKUDA (FUKUDA HIROKI)

Posted 19-12-2019 at 05:07 by Про искусство

Japanese artist. Hiroki Fukuda OIL, PORTRAIT, REALISM Hiroki Fukuda (Fukuda Hiroki) - Japanese artist. Born in Chiba, Japan in 1969. After graduating from the local high school he has long lived a life which was not associated with the painting: several years served in the armed forces, the police and worked as a bus driver.

" Однако deep down I always hoped to become an artist. Finally I decided to change my life. In...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized