Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Кирилл Сызранский

Рейтинг: 3.29. Голосов: 7.

Barbecue "anti-Soviet."

Запись от Кирилл Сызранский размещена 20.09.2009 в 16:46

tell you what, gentlemen, anti-Soviet ...
18 September 2009, 12:43

Leaders council "Jogging" require that barbeque "anti-Soviet" changed its name, otherwise it will close. The reason was, as explained to the owners of establishments council chief Vladimir Shtukaturov, dissatisfaction with the Veterans Council, which is the name of insults. In a statement addressed to the Prefect of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow Oleg Mitvol, signed by the Director barbecue Alexander Busan, as well as four members of its Arts Council (writer Arkady Arkanov, presenter Marianne Maksimovskaya, directed by Boris Grachevskiy and cartoonists Garry Bardin), states that Shtukaturov demanded the immediate removal signs, and otherwise threatened with fines and inspections by the various municipal services, including firefighters and police.
Читать дальше... 
The letter writers are reminded that barbeque at this place existed since 1950, was of the people called "anti-Soviet" and was one of the favorite places for many Muscovites, including the arts. In July 2009 Barbecue opened again, after this building was an expensive restaurant. Built Restored barbecue like to enable visitors to "remember their youth," the letter said. "In fact, this institution today is a literary and art cafe, which, in addition to food, offers its audience a certain intellectual atmosphere" - write the director and members of the artistic council. Cafes visit famous artists, there are concerts, anniversaries. The letter writers Mitvol assured that "Mr. Shtukaturov misinterpreted the claims of Veterans 'Council in Moscow or the Veterans' Council was misled, as the head of council" Jogging "do not understand: the creators of the modern nostalgic barbecue" anti-Soviet "not only have no intention to offend feelings of older Communists or to politicize the institution, but on the contrary, trying to revive something better, which is today pleased to remember, and that left a mark in our hearts. Here they sing songs of our youth and twist, Soviet films.

Authors of the letter adds that Shtukaturov interviewed in raised voices, resulting in a frightened visitors had to leave the cafe.

However, the creators of the barbecue still decided to dismantle the sign, more precisely three letters - STI. A letter will be retained, as woven A and C are part of the logo. Almost 18 years have passed since that moment when the State ceased to exist on the world map, however, as we see, still remember him tenderly guarded so that no one was offended.

18 September 2009, 13:01
  Eugene Ostrovsky, one of the founders of institution:

In the restaurant a call from the council and reported that the head comes with a pair of officials, it was the day before. I phoned the director of restaurant, I came and we met. The essence of the issue on the phone is not voiced, voiced only at the meeting. We did not know what was happening. We fear the habit of attention authorities. But I must confess I was somewhat taken aback by stating the question, I did not realize what people want. Prior to that word no one spoke. But we have information that was found a respected veteran who lives nearby and lectured Mitvol petition. Mitvol gave the "full face", not to mention bad word. And the process has begun, all in one day. This led to poor Shtukaturov council, which now gab in the press, was ashamed to talk to us, he hid his eyes.
Читать дальше... 

Today at two o'clock the solemn dismantling. The sign we have not really registered, but not registered it because we have repeatedly refused to accept documents for registration of a signboard. But it is not even about that. The fact that the sign is not registered, this is now the technology of execution, not the motive. The motive is that it is "anti-Soviet". I'm not mad, I would not make a fuss if the motive was that the sign is not registered. Mitvol father of the political process. The Act nowhere says that it can not be called "anti-Soviet".

I think that now we are all partially dismantle, unscrewed the letters of STI, will still barbeque "ASOVETSKAYA. Weaving letters A and C - this logo. Perhaps the word "shalychnaya" somewhere to stop. And then we wait for Mitvol crazy enough to set us firefighters with SESom or not enough.

Yesterday Mitvol had a meeting with residents of the area "Jogging", so well formed, I go there and put the microphone in question the motives of persecution barbecue. At that Mitvol behaved in the usual boorish style, threats, assurances that his character and he'll battle with addiction, he would not allow that to him is sacred the memory of veterans. Normal privatization of Russian sacred - only fathers and grandfathers had fought, and nobody else. Judging by his former texts hamovato-populist, there is reason to believe that (if the mind is not enough) for us now is someone to set. His desire one thing - a cheap PR. Yesterday I heard plenty of cheap populism of his statements that he will carry all the high-rise on Running, the entire business pozakryvaet that the people was good, and so on. This is even no need to comment on.

Why are we still dismantle the sign? In order not to give him just cause we zagrobit. Do not forget - we are working sixty people. I honestly say: I do not want to zagrobili company. It is precious to me, I have a lot of plans - a literary cafes, and everything you want. I do not want him to anger: I want it - means demolished. If you calm down, let them remain in their positions with their technologies. You think, you can not find a violation? I readily concede, since the experience is, and with the people we communicate that on formal occasions, search stifle any possible violations. And if this technology will be applied, we, of course, fails.

http://www.ej.ru/?a=news&id=9246
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Шашлычная  Антисоветская.jpg
Просмотров: 400
Размер:	69.0 Кб
ID:	6536  
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 4495 Комментарии 5
Всего комментариев 5

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:46.