Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Кирилл Сызранский
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Lost a great son of Russia.

Запись от Кирилл Сызранский размещена 16.12.2009 в 22:26

By the death of Yegor Gaidar
16 DECEMBER 2009
Nikolai Svanidze

When a man and a great man, had just left, the words high and natural pathos. Time for removal, objective analysis did not come.

As Yegor Gaidar, this time, I think, and do not come. Attitude has always been, is and will be radically polar. This stout man with a quiet voice, no matter diction and gentle manner leaves no one indifferent, causing two emotions: admiration and anger. Blind anger, admiration - and a conscious seeing.

Just confess that I myself can not claim to objectivity, since most of our acquaintance in 1991, Gaidar treated with infinite respect, rolling in tenderness. Although we and could not be called friends.

It may seem strange, but to someone and fun, but I have never seen a man more resolute, courageous, steep un-kinoshnogo, but really, than Gaidar. It was steep, zameshennaya not adrenaline mettle, and the courageous, conscious responsibility. Sort of aristocratic, seemingly serene, cultivated from childhood fearlessness of a naval officer. He knew what to do, and did.

He knew what dooms himself the terrible wave of social hatred would inevitably cause. I went to it. Nobody went. And he - he went. More - Yeltsin and Chubais. But now a question of Gaidar.

He carried the cross of mass exclusion for many years. It was hard and painful, and it is too early, not by years old, physically surrendered under this burden. That was the price asked for the fate of greatness, for the historic role. But never - I swear - he did not regret the deed. Perhaps proud. More precisely - quietly aware of the scale and perfect your own scale, but not dwell on it.

In recent years, he wrote the book. Beautiful book. Deep, meaningful and emotional. Read as novels.

Gaidar was not a politician in the usual sense of the word. Politicians must be cunning and pragmatic, and he was extremely resting decent. I call him an economist, though he was an analyst of world-class, not enough.

Perhaps he was a man of mission, and it was a match.

Let me finish the way: now passed away a great son of Russia.

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9714
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Егор Гайдар.jpg
Просмотров: 235
Размер:	84.8 Кб
ID:	10382  
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2458 Комментарии 2
Всего комментариев 2

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:11.