Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VASILY ANDREYEVICH TROPININ

Запись от Про искусство размещена 28.11.2019 в 15:32

"Кружевница"

Кружевница

Vasily Andreevich Tropinin ( 1780 - 1857) - painter-портретист, was born in the village karpivka Novgorod region man a serf of count A. Markov, later released it into the wild.

Nine years of age was defined by his gentleman pupils of the Imperial Academy of Arts was formed in it under the guidance of Shchukin and, after graduating from her course in 1804, settled in Moscow, where he worked until the end of his life. В1823 year it is for the picture" Кружевница"," Портрет of the artist O. Skotnikova" and" Нищий man" were awarded the so-called" назначенного" academician (i.e. the candidate in academics). After a year, presenting" Портрет medalist K. A. Leberecht" Tropinin became a full academician.

Close caught the similarity, the expressiveness, harmonious, though not particularly brilliant color and faithful completeness of performance in the portraits of Vasily Tropinin assign this hardworking and humble in the life of the artist one of the first among Russian painters one with him specialties. Many of his works, over and above these, the most remarkable portraits: two of his own (in the Moscow public Museum and Academy of fine arts), Emperor Nicholas I (1825, in the Moscow archive of the Ministry of foreign Affairs), D. P. Tatishchev (Academy of Arts), I. I. Dmitriev (the Academy of Sciences), H. Karamzin , Pushkin , Gogol, H. , K. Briullov , N. Utkina (all five - in the Tretyakov gallery, Moscow), A. E. Lazarev, Prince I. S. Gagarin and some others.

self Portrait against the window with a view of the Kremlin

Автопортрет на фоне окна. Тропинин
Portrait of Alexander Pushkin
Портрет А.С. Пушкина

The woman in the window (Treasurer)

Женщина в окне (Казначейша)

Zolotoshveyka

Золотошвейка
картина Тропинина
картина Тропинина

Girl-украинка in the landscape

Девушка-украинка в пейзаже