Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Stages of development of dialogue between the Church and contemporary art

Posted 20-03-2014 at 10:26 by Гор Чахал

Milestones dialogue between the Church and contemporary art in the conceptual visual solutions exhibition space.

first step.Exhibition"Valaam/Dialogue" in the narthex of the temple martyr.Tatiana at Moscow State University. Church opens the door and let their territory art contemporary artists , demonstrating openness and readiness for dialogue with contemporary culture.Despite the sometimes quite acrimonious debates exhibition aroused interest and a wide resonance in the audience , both...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Cool photo coolest people

Posted 19-03-2014 at 17:34 by Про искусство

astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson ( Tracy Caldwell-Dyson) at the International Space Station. Skydiving on the one hand , and shoes. Libyan guitarist sings during a firefight in the city of Sirte. most dangerous biking trail - on cliffs of Moher , Ireland. Climber Alex Honnold on a rock peninsula Musandam , Oman. Scuba group photo. Home" pitonets" Picture taken in 2004 during tsunami in Indonesia. pictured supposedly August Landmesser (August Landmesser), refused to raise his hand in a Nazi salute....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Draw me.

Posted 19-03-2014 at 14:19 by ART4.RU

Original taken from zub4ik to Draw me this.
Yesterday CTI"Factory"opened a joint exhibition Clara and Anatoly Golitsyn Purlik"Draw me that."From concept : Sometimes the artist paints a picture , looking at the photo , using it as a sketch, or as a"semi" , when it comes , for example, photorealism.And if this picture did not the artist himself and the other person ? And by the same artist have the photographer"s name.Whether in this case the co-author of the artist photographer ? As far as...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Catherine works Christmas - 5.

Posted 19-03-2014 at 07:58 by Про искусство

Catherine Christmas - the daughter of the famous poet Robert Rozhdestvensky - known to many publications on their work in the journal"Caravan of stories"and"Seven Days ." She - the author of such brilliant and controversial projects such as the"Association" ,"Reincarnation"," Private Collection" ," Dreams of Childhood" ," The most beautiful people in the world"and many others. Her talent is revealed not only a photographer in portraits of modern showbiz stars , politicians and other famous...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Variations on the theme of the dance of Isadora Duncan

Posted 19-03-2014 at 07:58 by Про искусство

Memoirs of contemporaries of the famous American dancer of the early twentieth century, Isadora Duncan.

For white strands falling down from her forehead , I would not take gold hair the most beautiful girl.
Yesenin

« Search in the most beautiful forms of nature and find a movement that expresses the soul in these forms - is - art dancer .... My inspiration is caused by trees , waves , clouds , one commonality that exists in the passion and the storm.»
" Wind ? I...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized