Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > NATA NOVA

Оценить эту запись

Latin American feminist:

Запись от NATA NOVA размещена 09.08.2009 в 10:27
Обновил(-а) NATA NOVA 17.07.2010 в 18:45

Thats an ironic critic, a critic wich contains irony. "Against" the old system of families organization, where the father's words were "the god's word", where the woman couldnt say a single word or participate in a serious discussion together with men. Its against that old idea where the women used to do everything, take care of every little things in families heart but the man was the "boss of the word", where men didnt do a thing but used to "take the fame". Where men were lazy while their women used to do all the job, to work hard! Its a critic to this failed system who still exist in many many countries. Its "pro-libertation/liberation" of women, it's an artwork where i declare that women are free, women are sweet, are kind, are very inteligent, are 'the mothers', the Godness of this "fake system"! ! GO girls GO!! I LOVE U ALL!! Glauco.

Translation of original text that accompanies the work:

"It's ironic criticism, or criticism sozherzhaschaya irony." Against "an outdated family organization. Where the word of the patriarch," the word "God", where the woman has put in a word or a serious conversation to be even impossible. It is against the old understanding, where the women did everything, took care of every detail semeynrgo hearth, but the man was "master of the world, where man has not produced anything other than" glory ". Where are the men indulged in idleness, while their wives work hard. making it work for all! This criticism of the crumbling system, which still exists in many countries.
This is for the liberation of women, this is my creative work, which I hereby proclaim that women are free, that women are sweet, kind and very intelligent, they are "mother", (Godness) etogo lzheporyadka! Come on, girls, Forward! I love you all! Glauco "....( was the name of the artist, my translation)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 3fc6ccd5ce02042014610.jpg
Просмотров: 513
Размер:	193.2 Кб
ID:	4286  
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 3698 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:33.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх