Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Pussy Riot nominated for the Sakharov Prize

Posted 14-09-2012 at 15:17 by Марат Гельман

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gelman proposed to make the museum at the presidential residence of Udmurtia "I Love Izhevsk news Begotten

Posted 14-09-2012 at 14:00 by Марат Гельман

I am more and more convinced that this exhibition will be the beginning of the Museum of Modern Religious Art <
/p> Here's a new project for the Icons From Chernyshev from Izhevsk.
The images found at the dump.
Posted via LiveJournal app for
iPad .

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 14-09-2012 at 13:14 by Марат Гельман

" protests and the arrest of the three girls - along with the conditions of their detention, bordering on torture - and the verdict in the form of two years in prison have done to bring attention to blunt violation of civil rights and non-compliance with the letter of the law in Russia is more than previously committed murders of journalists and new repressive laws, " - said in a press release . addition punk band the prize claim seven nominations , including the jailed Belarusian human rights...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

We have become accustomed to baseness TV mounting goskanalah and Mireille Mathieu was not willing to

Posted 07-09-2012 at 02:15 by Марат Гельман

called well-known artist . is apolitical, was not involved was not involved. Says asked to sit in on the meeting with Putin .
" I refused - he says - they all still dumb , first planted , then to call the meeting ".

I now wonder who besides Africa ( Bugaev ) will hear about group sex where you can sachkanut and the fact that hamsud - is the court, not what he really is. "

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Yesterday in the House of Photography

Posted 07-09-2012 at 01:39 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from In the wake of our publications THIS.

PS I remembered here as Smirnov. Chief of the Russian Orthodox Church in the army quoted Churchill about the fact that democracy is terrible, forgetting to add the second part of the phrase "but the other system of government is even worse"

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized