Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

The last Muse of the Silver age

Запись от Про искусство размещена 08.08.2017 в 09:46

The first beauty and the latest Muse of the Silver age: the vicissitudes of life of the Georgian aristocratic Salome Andronikova

Left – Salome Andronikov, 1910. Right – Boris Grigoriev. Portrait Of Salome In Andronikova.

She was neither an artist nor a poet nor a composer, but in the environment of the St. Petersburg Bohemia of the early twentieth century everyone knew her. Salome Andronikov was a literary hostess-художественного of the cabin, which gathered all of the creative elite. Perhaps now it would be called a socialite, and a century ago many poets and painters considered her a Muse worthy of worship and admiration.

Sister Salome Tinatin husband.

Salome was born in 1888 in Tiflis in the family of Ivan (Nico) Andronikashvili, who came from a family of ancient Kakhetian princes. And his mother Salome was a Russian. About her family she wrote:" we were Brought up in Russian traditions. Father loved and admired him, but he"s in our upbringing no did not participate. I, the eldest, turned out to be less Russian". In 1906 the family Andronikovich moved to St. Petersburg. Salome and her cousin Tinatina turned their apartment in the city center in a literary salon, frequent guests of which were actors, poets and artists.

A. Yakovlev. Portrait of Salome and Andronikova Asheni Melikovoy, 1922.

On one evening, Salome met by Zinoviy Puchkovym, the adopted son of Maxim Gorky and brother of Yakov Sverdlov. In 1907 he proposed to her, and she was ready to say Yes, but her parents found him an unsuitable match for his daughter and immediately placed her other fiancé – large tea Pavel Andreyev, who was older than the girls on 18 years old. In this marriage of Salome was not happy – her husband was a great admirer of the female sex and did not lack attention, even her sisters. Salome immediately filed for divorce and sued her husband"s apartment in St. Petersburg and an impressive amount made it a comfortable existence. She came back from their country estate in St. Petersburg, opened a literary salon.

V. Shukhaiev. Portrait of Salome Андрониковой-Гальперн.

taffy in his memoirs in 1913 wrote:" the ornament of the evening, as always, was Salome Andreeva (Andronicus) – not a writer, not a poet, not an actress, not a dancer and not a singer. – Not solid. But she was recognized as the most interesting woman of our circle." She was the Muse of poets Ivanova and O. Mandelstam called it" Straw"." Always dressed all Rozova and above", – said about her in the poems of Anna Akhmatova. Her portraits wrote Z. Serebryakova, K. Petrov-Водкин, A. Yakovlev, B. Grigoriev, K. Somov and V. Shukhaiev.

K. Petrov-Водкин. Portrait Of Salome In Andronikova, 1925.

After the revolution, Salome Andronikova had to leave St. Petersburg. First she went to the Crimea and then to France. At that moment she perceived his departure as a journey and did not even know that will never come back to Petersburg:" the Time was unclear, what-то mad. I was being pulled, nothing could explain around; like any ordinary aristocrat, did not wish about anything to think deeply and rolled". In 1925 in Paris, she married a lawyer Alexander Halpern Osipovich and took a double surname – Andronikov-Гальперн.

Z. Serebryakova. Portrait Of Salome In Andronikova, 1925.

In exile Salome continued to liaise with representatives of the creative elite, staged poetry readings of Marina Tsvetaeva, and helped her financially, arranged the transportation to France of the artist Zinaida Serebryakova. Until 1940 Salome Andronikov-Гальперн lived in Paris and worked in fashion. And then he moved with his family to America. Aristocrat perfectly cooked and even published a cookbook, and he said:" All my life I thought that I was a Muse, and ended up cook".

B. Grigoriev. Portrait Of Salome In Andronikova.

But life in exile has not been cloudless. Until the last days of Salome longed for his homeland, admitting that he" made the mistake of leaving the Motherland in a difficult moment." And in later years wrote:" No, you do not persuade me to fly to Russia for a tourist. Know, know, face, caressed – not you. I like to think about that morning you"ll Wake up in Petrograd-Ленинграде and around the Russian language – my is here, my heart bleeds. And that there will be? Dies from happiness".

Salome Andronikov and Marina Tsvetaeva

her days she lived in London. Overseas it was called the last Muse of the Silver age. About my London life Salome wrote her friend:" I, my dear, is as old as Popova dog, but work like an ox, though deaf, blind (i.e. both eyes operated on and go bad, but run)... Death is not far away, for me 90 years! Would like to live forever, but is ordered by nature... no One believes my age, which I"m not. Great figure and say I"m beautiful!! Think!! What miracles. Look 70 years, may all eating, all drinking, and going to live to be a hundred...".

Salome daughter.

When she died, in the newspaper" the times" reported:" on may 8 in London at 94-м year of life has died the Salome Nikolaevna Andronikova, the last of brilliant women, who happened to be contemporaries of heyday of the Silver age of Russian poetry. Salome Andronikova was one of the most famous beauties of the era. She was famous for her intelligence, charm and wit...". Armenian poet Tumanyan as-то said about her that" a woman of her breed are born once in a century". And he was right.

Salome Andronikov, 1910.

Source
0_1223f5_76088801_XL (600x38, 14Kb)

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1614 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:34.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх