Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VIVIAN MINCER (VIVIAN MINEKER)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 24.08.2019 в 12:23

GOOD STORIES

Vivian Mincer (Vivian Mineker) – artist-иллюстратор from Slovenia, which creates charming illustrations, is so similar to colorful imaginary scene described in exciting children"s books: my adventures in the fairy forest close encounters with friends, spirits, animals. And it is not surprising that each of its artwork looks like a juicy and bright collection of good visual stories, part of which I want to be right now.

Коралловый лес.  Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Coral forest. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Бирюзовые деревья.  Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Turquoise trees. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Восхождение. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Ascent. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Vivian was born in new-Йорке, and when she was two years old her parents returned to Taiwan, where she spent most of her childhood. But as a teenager girl, along with her family once again relocated, this time to Portland, Oregon (having lived there about fifteen years). She was always interested in drawing and painting, and always wanted to work in the field of art. When she was little, she, like most children liked the cartoons Disney, Looney Toons, Cartoon Network and anime. So it from an early age dreamed of becoming an animator for a long time and fruitfully working at Disney. After school Minaker enrolled in the Art Institute of Portland with a degree in animation.

Таинственный осенний лес. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Mysterious autumn forest. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Призрачные рыбы. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Ghost fish. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Пончик-поплавок. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Donut-поплавок. Author: Vivian Mineker.

And before you finally find yourself and your own style, Vivian what-то worked with Nike as an Intern (at first, he studied animation and video editing):" Это was a great place to work with great people and environment I was very comfortable in for many years". But as it turned out, gradually routine work, she began to get bored, depriving of opportunity to prove himself as an individual artist, more and more distancing Vivian from art, which she so longed for. So, in the end, she made the difficult decision to quit my job and try their hand at illustration, going to seek inspiration from travel, settling in the end in Slovenia.

Ленивое лето. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Lazy summer. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Спа. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Spa. Author: Vivian Mineker.
Inspired by the environment and the local beauty, she creates dreamy-задумчивые illustration with imaginary characters, representing a friendly Ghost and a huge purple fish, risen from the watery depths at the same moment, when the boat with a couple of people floats on the calm river, leaving behind a chaotic stains on the surface of the water. And this is only a small part of what can be found in its truly spiritual works, soaked in invisible warmth, tenderness and childlike.

Крыша. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Roof. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Весна. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Spring. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Each illustration is a unique opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of make-believe come to life the most cherished dreams and desires. But they are all so close to reality that you begin to remember yourself in the early days, when every little thing seemed to be than-то unusual and supernatural. Here and long-haired girl (looks like the author) with a book in hand and a faithful Dachshund, lying on an inflatable donut in the middle of a small lake, enjoying the warm sun and beautiful day. There are cute fat cats, funny rabbits, playful dog, lazy seals, curious children, wandering to the surroundings, painted with colored inks depending on the time of year. And if you listen to what the author says, it is clear that a large part of her work is autobiographical.

Любимый лес. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Beloved forest. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Мои мечты. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

My dreams. Author: Vivian Mineker.

During the working process, she is armed with a Cup of coffee, all the necessary tools (colored pencils, and watercolor set) and favorite music, encourage them to create new masterpieces. And Vivian says that in such moments, the images themselves are born in the head, and all she can do is transfer them to paper (and then to bring to perfection in Photoshop), capturing colorful moments so that they for a long time deposited in the memory, giving a pleasant reverie and positive emotions, charging the viewer with positive energy for the whole day. There is nothing more beautiful than doing what you want and enjoy, while having the opportunity to share their creativity with the world, getting approval and support from the subscribers and the public, closely and constantly watching for new images regularly appear on the pages, Instagram accounts, Tumblr and Behance: "Чтобы did not say, but for me personally, social networking has been very useful in terms of knowing what people like in my work. I was lucky that most of the feedback about the work done by me has been positive in social networks. This was a tremendous boost of confidence, and also became an inexhaustible source мотивации".

Лужи. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Puddles. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Исследование. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

the Study. Author: Vivian Mineker.

But Vivian still believes that to achieve greater success it is necessary to operate the old way, by sending illustrations in various publications, attending fairs, because people appreciate the initiative, and it is always better to give an individual approach to every potential client, rather than constantly refer to one single public opinion, which does not always lead to the desired result.

Осень. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Autumn. Author: Vivian Mineker.

And finally, the artist says that it is always necessary to work on your project, no matter for whom it is intended: for friends, relatives, friends or for yourself: "Всегда work on what you like. Set goals and achieve them. This will help you keep motivated, inspired and able to draw each день".

Комната. Автор: Vivian Mineker.

Room. Author: Vivian Mineker.

Source: https://kulturologia.EN/blogs/140319/42431/

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 691 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:21.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх