Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

The ARTIST ANNA OSTROUMOVA-ЛЕБЕДЕВА

Posted 21-10-2019 at 16:52 by Про искусство

RUSSIAN ARTIST who DISCOVERED the BEAUTY of COMPATRIOTS САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГА.

Surprisingly, in the early XX century St.-Петербург was considered the city dull and bureaucratic – nothing to do with the inspirational image that attracts travelers from all over the country. Its modern reputation as a city owes a lot to Anna Ostroumova-Лебедевой – artist, opened its majestic beauty.
a self-Portrait and one of the prints.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 21-10-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Sun, 13:02: on the big Nikitsky beautiful illustration of the relationship of audience and author in contemporary art. Here"s a look at the RA... https://t.co/Sk6Ijipp8QSun, 15:20: started installation" Архивная history Group" Война" waiting all after 24 Museum АРТ4 PN, 06:55: who about what, and I about the dangers of obedience. In childhood, when I had immediately lost my appetite. Mom and me : eat son... https://t.co/sYUq0Bv8wuPN, 09:35: the state Duma in the first reading adopted...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST GUIDO BORELLI (GUIDO BORELLI)

Posted 21-10-2019 at 09:57 by Про искусство

Romantic history. Guido Borelli REALISM
Italian artist Guido Borelli (Guido Borelli), was born in 1952. Known worldwide for his lyrical landscapes and scenes from the life of the Italian village. Have created an exclusive collection of original paintings and showed them at his solo exhibition" Возвращение master" held in February 2011.
Inspired by the incessant movement of the shadow cast by the sun, paintings, Guido reflect the magnificence of nature, do not get tired to amaze...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In the estate of Giverny @3 ndash. Lilies.

the Main attraction of the garden Monet"s water lilies scattered across the surface of the pond and blooming round summer.Claude Monet on the Japanese bridge in his garden.In Giverny, the famous water lilies can be seen in the Museum on the canvas, and the surface of the pond.And what-то the time to get lost and to feel inside the painting.a Garden for Monet became his Muse and his main occupation. About water lilies Claude Monet wrote :" Я planted them for fun, not even thinking that I would...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pushkin Museum - reserve

"Если народ умеет чтить своих великих поэтов, если он считает их родными себе - это значит, народ понял великое значение своих творческих сил и научился уважать себя".*
Эти мудрые слова, сказанные М. Горьким, невольно приходят на память при знакомстве с Пушкинским заповедником.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized