Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Knight's house in Stockholm. Part 2.

Posted 26-02-2019 at 12:30 by Про искусство

the Main attraction of the house – the large knights " hall.Here the seat of nobility in the days of the Riksdag from 1668 to 1865. Nobles @- one of the higher classes of feudal society (along with clergy), who had enshrined in law and inherited privileges.In the Riksdag consisted of representatives of the nobility, clergy, burghers and peasants. All of these estates have been meeting separately from each other.Meetings nobility took place in this room. The head of the nobility was called" ландмаршал"....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Landscapes calm

Posted 26-02-2019 at 05:10 by Про искусство

The artist Song Di was born in 1945-м G., in the city Mouping, Shandong province. He Graduated From The Beijing Art Institute.

he is currently Professor at the Central Art Institute.

In a picturesque natural landscape, the artist seeks to convey the tranquility, vastness and beauty of nature. Skillfully using a combination of cold and warm colors, typical of Western painting, he demonstrates the classic Chinese mastery of the brush.

Paintings by Song Di widely known...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VLADIMIR OLENBERG

Posted 26-02-2019 at 05:10 by Про искусство

Vladimir Olenberg was born in the city of Rubtsovsk in Altai Krai. Childhood and adolescence spent in Karaganda. After the service of the Fatherland in the far East, graduated from the art-графический faculty of Karaganda pedagogical Institute and until 1987 he worked in the Karaganda art Fund regional Union of artists. It was the first time his work has been shown at exhibitions in Alma-Ате, Karaganda, and even Moscow. In 1986-ом year he moved to Alma-Ату, and after his father"s...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lithuanian artist Egle Lapenaite

Posted 26-02-2019 at 05:09 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR
Artist EGLE LAPENAITE/Egle Lipeikaite/
Egle about myself:
Born in Vilnius, Lithuania, in 1971. In 1982-1986 G. G. I went to art school, and in 1994 he graduated from Vilnius Academy of arts. Before entering the Academy I visited the Studio of watercolor Vytautas Pecukonis in 1987. There I fell in love with the wet watercolor. Since 2002 exhibit their watercolors at solo exhibitions in Lithuania and participate in international watercolor Biennale. In 2009 I established...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized