Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Exhibition Anton Nikolaev "heterodoxy" in Zverev Center

Posted 19-10-2012 at 20:35 by ART4.RU

Alex Epstein: Anton Nikolaev exhibition opened on September 22, just two days after the Gallery Guelman with grandiose scandal, calling the special forces and riot police blocking the entrance is generally on the whole territory of the Center for Contemporary Art " Winery ", the exhibition" Spiritual Combat "by Eugenia Maltseva and Viktor Bondarenko (on Radio" Liberty "this crisis, fortunately, was discussed in the same day). These events have left some in the shade of an exhibition of Anton Nikolaev,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Archive: The first exhibition of the art group "bombilla" (July 2008)

Posted 16-10-2012 at 20:23 by ART4.RU

To my surprise I found that the Internet is not a report about our Superhero first solo show which was called" Moscow infantilism. " The exhibition was held at the gallery Tanya Volkova "Reflex" by Art Strelka. Curator at the exhibition were two Allen and Andrew Lapin Parshikov. Supervision was good - nobody put any conditions, and Andrew even wrote a good framework for the exhibition text the content of which I agree in principle.

slkduyuschy Text:

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dmitry Pimenov an avatar George Gapon

Posted 14-10-2012 at 12:48 by ART4.RU

I see nothing wrong in the fact that living Classic Actionism Dmitry Pimenov joined the ranks of the orthodox wing of passionate youth. Quite the contrary. I was always Pimenov sincere interest to Orthodoxy. I remember a conversation in 1991, when he urged the late Gregory and Anatoly Gusarov Osmolovsky become Orthodox after visiting some of the monastery.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tatiana Faskhutdinova "untold story of the life of Leni Homeland"

Posted 13-10-2012 at 09:14 by ART4.RU

Tatiana Faskhutdinova, social graph from Izhevsk
«unknown stories from the life of Leni Motherland»

Tanya Faskhutdinova - participant of the exhibition "Feminist pencil" supervised by the Victoria and Hope Lomasko Plungian.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun experiments Denica Mustafina

Posted 13-10-2012 at 02:25 by ART4.RU

http://ne-da.livejournal.com/214347.html

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized