Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > ART4.RU
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 2.

Sergei Scutaru.

Запись от ART4.RU размещена 26.09.2013 в 20:57

border=0 « Guslitsa : House of Culture » Sergei Scutaru . The artist was born in Moldova, now living in Zelenograd. Sergei Scutaru - self-taught artist . As Sergey tells himself , at some point, he just felt a strong desire to make art .

border=0 biography of the artist , made by him :
« Born in Moldova. He studied in the small town of Roma cultural gleam in Forty - school on the choreographer. Studied for a year , would be transferred to the Department of Fine Arts , did not work . Dropped out of school , year propyanstvoval in Moldova ».

border = 0

« Then I started to go to museums , first Pushkin , Tretyakov Gallery in CHA, then MMSI, NCCA . Watched pondering something like it, something not very much. He began to write his paintings . Especially this never studied, but from childhood a lot of drawing, like that. By that time, got married, had their first child . There was a flat , a computer with internet connection, he began to read books and articles about art. When accumulated quite a lot of work , I was looking for opinions about his art . I went to the gallery, showing , writing letters . Then casually Learn Avdei found ter - Ohanian . Wrote to him , sent his work began to communicate . Through organized Avdey Skype club met other artists, including the Eldar , who offered to host the exhibition. First solo exhibition " Individual" was held in February 2012 in the gallery «Be In Art». The second exhibition , " Porcupine " was held from December 22 to January 12, 2013 ».

border = 0

More information about the project can be found at link .
Other participants in the project :
Alice Joffe
Andrew Mitenev
Andrew Kuz'kin

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 936 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:37.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх