Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

THE ARTIST, JAN KLIMA (JAN KLIMA)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 16.07.2018 в 09:53

Conceptual paintings. Jan Klima

OIL CLASSICAL REALISM
Jan Klima

His work @- this is a conceptual paintings that depict landscapes, which is located in a beautiful area of the Swiss Canton of Ticino

Jan Klima (Jan Klima) @- Czech painter. He was born and still lives in a small town in the Western part of the Czech Republic. The last 15 years working mostly in oil technique. Currently, his work @- this is a conceptual paintings that depict the beautiful scenery, located in the beautiful countryside of the Swiss Canton of Ticino, near Lugano and Locarno and its surroundings.

" Мне was 20 years old when I first visited Lugano. An accident when I sat on" неправильный" the train at the main station in Zurich after a crazy dance party (I had a ticket" InterRail" (everywhere), so driving in the wrong direction I am not at all bothered). In 1 night I finally got off at the station in Lugano, and what I saw stunned.

It was like love at first sight @- Mediterranean climate, the presence of the Alps, the depths of the sea, surrounded by palm trees and lush vegetation that-то not clear, and radiant heat in the middle of the night ... At that moment I realized that I no longer need to travel in search of ideas, because I found the best imaginable @- inspiration for my paintings, which I мечтал".

a Conceptual picture. Jan Klima @- janklima.art

Концептуальные картины
Концептуальные картины

Концептуальные картины

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Jan Klima

Концептуальные картины