Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Artist Sammy Chernin (Samy Charnine)

Posted 01-08-2017 at 08:41 by Про искусство

creativity Czarnina influenced by various masters of painting, but first and foremost artists-сюрреалистов. He combines whimsical images with precision in their performance. The result @- poetic, quirky and peppered with humor images.
Earning attention and praise from critics and audiences technique and refinement of their ideas, paintings Czarnina surprised them with...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Sergey Krupsky

Posted 31-07-2017 at 12:46 by Про искусство

Sergey Krupsky was born in Kazan, 1961. In 1987 Sergey graduated from the Abramtsevo-промышленное school. V. M. Vasnetsov, long time worked in the Art Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan (Nizhnekamsk), he painted and did wood carving.Since 2006 the artist lives and works in Moscow. With 2008 – a member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia.http://svistanet.com/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/kart...ya-zolotistaya.html#more-36651

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Yulia (Julia Las)

Posted 31-07-2017 at 12:46 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR MINIATURES Free Ukrainian artist Yulia (better known under the pseudonym Julia Las) creates amazing watercolor miniatures that are striking not only for its tiny size and clear detail. In her works come to life incredibly lifelike elephants, pandas, hedgehogs, tigers, birds and other adorable little animals.Julia started painting watercolor miniatures about three years ago, when the whole day working in the office, she did not have enough time to create drawings larger. In the end, the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

200-летний anniversary of Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900)

Posted 31-07-2017 at 12:45 by Про искусство

recently, on July 29, was the 200th anniversary of the birth of the great artist-мариниста Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900).
Details about artist: http://ivan.evart.EN/

(Music: Glazunov Alexander Konstantinovich (1865-1936) @- Symphonic poem" Стенька Razin")

(Music: Borodin A. P.(1833-1887) @- Little Suite)

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

With the Day of the-морского fleet!

Posted 30-07-2017 at 10:13 by Про искусство

30 July 2017 is the Day the Military-морского fleet! For this holiday I have a direct relationship, since 1980 my professional acting career began in the city of Murmansk, in the walls of the Theater of the red banner Northern fleet. The first performance in which I played a major role, was dedicated to the sailors of the submarine. During the work in the theater of the Northern fleet, I have traveled the entire Kola Peninsula. We played our performances in all the major naval bases of the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized