Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Гор Чахал
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The theory of broken windows

Posted 13-05-2011 at 09:19 by Гор Чахал

Originally posted by semen0v at
( Read more ... >

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Patriotizm freshening

Posted 13-05-2011 at 07:54 by Гор Чахал

Folk veterans.
victory will be for them.

VIA « amoro1959 »

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

British scientists are fond of art

Posted 12-05-2011 at 18:26 by Гор Чахал

An interesting discovery about the impact of the masterpieces of painting on human psychology , have made scientists from University College London . A group of researchers headed by Professor of Neurobiology Shemer Zaki concluded that the contemplation of paintings by famous artists - such as , for example, by Sandro Botticelli , William Turner , causes a feeling similar to that which a person experiences a state of love , ITAR -TASS . < br /> http://www.newsru.com/cinema/11may2011/kartvlub. html...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About the dress code without Moscow's rantings

Posted 12-05-2011 at 16:54 by Гор Чахал

Then the Internet came quite wonderful anecdote that , I can not endorse . I'm a big fan of wit . " Once there was a girl , so to blame . " It was not a dress code , but in the idea that every man may rape a woman who improperly dressed . That's the main thing here was a disgrace , and not the dress code .

Orthodox media to shape public opinion ? Doformirovalis . When I got my book about a cat Misha , one cat site features : and though the book is Christian, we can read . Understand...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The light filled

Posted 12-05-2011 at 14:54 by Гор Чахал

Metropolitan government because of the scarcity of land imposed a limit on the burial ground . In the afternoon on Moscow's graveyards can dig in the amount of not more than 30 new graves . Because of the limitations of deceased relatives are forced to wait in line at the disposal of seven or more days .
http : //www.izvestia.ru/obshestvo/article3155064/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized