Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 26-04-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Thu, 13:22: well, if not argument, then at least position. In this case, the Ukrainians should welcome as SK... https://t.co/F5NduVvhUCThu, 14:07: so there was speculation, here are some clarifications. The Ukrainian language will be mandatory for education: from d... https://t.co/XDNweJrxcTThu, 18:39: what I understood from 550 comments in three of my posts about" законе about the language": 1. political expediency. Well, that is... https://t.co/KmhgUZEirCPT, 11:26: morning in Budva. PT,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VADIM KLEVENSKIY

Posted 26-04-2019 at 10:12 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISMVadim Klevensky true master of seascapes. Vadim"s work is so fascinating that every time I look at his paintings is breathtaking and it seems that you are right in the middle of the raging waves.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Arkhangelsk

Posted 26-04-2019 at 10:12 by Про искусство

Arkhangelsk – Russian VersaillesOne of the most beautiful places in the suburbs.the Beauty and grandeur of.Nature, air, river)))The estate has attracted the attention of contemporaries. At different times it was visited by N. M. Karamzin, A. S. Pushkin and P. A. Vyazemsky, A. I. Herzen, N. P. Ogarev, V. A. Serov, A. N. Benois, I. Stravinsky.Not paid attention to the Arkhangelsk and members of the Russian Imperial family. Here there were Alexander I and Nicholas I, Alexander II and Alexander III...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Barbara Nechis (Barbara Nechis)

Posted 26-04-2019 at 10:11 by Про искусство

WATERCOLORthe works of American artist Barbara Nechis (Barbara Nechis) is known because of the amazing combination of spontaneity and great control of the brush in his works in watercolor. Barbara received a bachelor"s degree in history and fine art at the University of Rochester and master"s degree at Alfred University. For many years she was a lecturer at the faculty of design and conducted workshops throughout North America, Europe and Asia. In addition, she was for many years Director of the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST NATALIA TUR

Posted 26-04-2019 at 05:10 by Про искусство

is a Modern Russian artist. Natalia Tur
Natalia Tur, the modern Russian artist, born in 1972, graduated from the Serov art school in Saint-Петербурге, and then continued her studies in Saint-Петербургской Academy of arts, after graduating from which he received a diploma in painting. since 1999, Natalia has repeatedly participated both in national and international exhibitions. She regularly shows his work in France @- Paris, Strasbourg, Cote d"azur. Since 2006, maintains...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized