Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 12-10-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PT, 15:25: 70-х was of course the cult of the cosmos. And me it is not bypassed. I think in those years I was ready the arm or leg to give to Le... https://t.co/RIRNN89Riq

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST-СЮРРЕАЛИСТ VICTOR BREGEDA

Posted 12-10-2019 at 08:57 by Про искусство

Bregeda Victor. Contemporary artist-сюрреалист Victor Bregeda, Russian-американскийthe artist. Born 1963 in Taganrog, in a family of artists. Works in the styles of surrealism and metarealism.
Artist claims that he was an artist for as long as she remembers." Мои artistic ability in my blood, thanks to my ancestors, I grew up in a strong creative environment". A big influence on him master of the Dutch school of painting and the French school 18th-го and 19-го centuries.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST AMIT BHAR (AMIT BHAR)

Posted 12-10-2019 at 08:52 by Про искусство

Indian artist. Amit Bhar Amit Bhar (Amit Bhar) - famous Indian artist working in the technique of watercolor painting. Born in West Bengal in 1973. The interest in art became apparent to oese in childhood. In his paintings the main focus of Amir makes to the naturalness of the interaction of light and shadow. Artistic taste Bhar Amit had formed at school, through the books he read during his studies. They were filled with paintings and sketches, and the natural beauty of Bengal was the impetus...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized