Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 30-06-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Sun, 09:15: what am I thinking? about Almaty. Nomads as the first globalists, they say while other peoples farther than 200 km to go and... https://t.co/SXNKa7iIDh

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 29-06-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

SB, 05:05: say, while I"m in Almaty with artists, Putin"s triumph.Where to read? SB, 05:22: Yesterday, in between the lectures and the interviews were a two-hour conversation with Bakhyt by Kilibaev. As before. If I have nostal... https://t.co/J5OaeyLENO

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The ARTIST JEAN RICHARD GOUBIE (1842-1899)

Posted 28-06-2019 at 14:42 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISM Jean Richard Goubie - French painter, was born and died in Paris. He is an artist - naturalist and painter. Painted elegant aristocrats on the walk to the saddle or hunting scenes. Jean-Ришар Goubie was a pupil of Jean-Леона Gerome at the Ecole des Beaux arts in Paris.Since 1869 he has exhibited his work at the Paris salon until his death.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST TOBIAS STRANOVER (STRANOVIUS)

LIFES @ - a XVII and XVIII centuries, animals Initial art education in the workshop of his father, a historical painter Jeremiah of Tranovice. then studied in London with his future father-in-law, a famous representative of the animal genre of Jakob Bogdani. Worked in London, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Dresden and Hermanstadt.
Author of still lifes and animal scenes in a landscape typical of the art of the German-speaking region of the turn of XVII and XVIII century....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The statements and advice of Professor Preobrazhensky in the film "Собачье heart"

Bulgakov"s Prose seems to be very easy and even fun. About the most serious things he says with irony. This is no accident. When Mikhail Bulgakov began writing" Собачье heart", he tried to answer the question, where did this new person. Director Vladimir Bortko created the same film in 1988. Era 20-х and the end 80-х similar. They are connected with rethinking of what happened with our country. In 1920-е years, the policy of the NEP created the illusion that it is still possible" отыграть"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized