Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST GWENDOLYN RODRIGUEZ

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.03.2019 в 07:23

the Crown of God"s creation. Gwendolyn Rodriguez

Венец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn Rodriguez
Gwendolyn Rodriguez (Gwendolyn Rodriguez) @- American artist, was born in San-Антонио, Texas, but a large part of his childhood spent in middle Tennessee, where her ancestors arrived around 1800 and worked at a private tobacco farm. Gwen started painting in childhood and dreamed of becoming an artist since long as he can remember.

At nine years old she moved to 100-летний log house, which had serious problems (he"s in need of restoration) and fifteen acres of land with pine trees and rocks on it. The lack of water supply, Sewerage, heating and air-conditioning was turned a few months of his life in the struggle with the inconvenience.
In 1986 she graduated from the Columbia College of art and design, Columbia. In 1991 he received a bachelor"s degree at the University Magna Cum Laude, Austin Pai. At eighteen, Gwen had the opportunity to become an exchange student and go to Germany. After meeting her future husband, Cuban by nationality, together they returned to Tennessee, she then went to Mexico, where he studied the Spanish language and among other things climbed to the top of the pyramid of the Sun.
" Я I love to draw people, since the human figure became the main topic of most of my paintings. I think people are the crown of God"s creation. I love what makes us what we are, and I like everything what makes us different @- in my opinion, this is proof of the diversity and wealth" дизайна" in our world. I love to portray the atmosphere of a certain time in a certain place. I also want to help women and children around the world.
in the Fall of 2007, in the backyard of my house was built a Studio and I plunged into my heart... At the same working place (kitchen table) for my paintings there was a threat in the form of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and vandalism from the side малыша".

the Crown of God"s creation. Gwendolyn Rodriguez

Венец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn Rodriguez

Венец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn RodriguezВенец Божьего творения. Gwendolyn Rodriguez

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 280 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 21:43.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх