Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

to Malevich was led, at any Gelman

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 29.12.2010 в 08:05

Moscow is log (thick) comes out. And reluctantly, I exalt:

And in the end theme Igor Markin, in his article "Time militant trash" describes yet another "event" Gelman - an exhibition of contemporary art in Voronezh.
All three authors express their outrage that the Gelman and his "associates" are promoting to the masses that, in principle, has no right to be called art: fashion nowadays installation of different stuff, the primitive and mediocre art (if you can call it ), as well as the promotion of art tools such heinous things as foul language, drug abuse, bestiality and other perversions.
Undoubtedly, such a degeneration of art in particular and culture in general, the phenomenon is terrible. Turn of the century always brings to life the controversial phenomenon, including the culture and the arts. Let us recall the boundary of 19-20 centuries. Those new trends in literature and painting. Something passed the test of time, but something has sunk into oblivion. But apparently, 100 years ago people were more trusting: they began to find meaning in the Black Square by Malevich, and still looking for him.

Ps Journal of Google did not seem to do not because I yandeksiruetsya articles in the network are not met. I must buy varhiv. Not every day with Malevich put on a par))))

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 717 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 07:00.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх