Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

:):(:confused::mad::p ;):D:o:rolleyes::cool:
Old

Inspired by

Posted 15-08-2012 at 11:37 by Posav (Art-lover)

Evoked strong communication to appropriation:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	547487131.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	25752  
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Marat Gelman Gallery closes on the "Winery"

Posted 13-04-2012 at 10:40 by Posav (Art-lover)

[QUOTE=sportsmen; 2067261 ]Why are small and indigenous peoples must demand their independence ? And especially do not understand why the government is obliged to provide them ? Neither S.Amerike or South America do not return power to the indigenous Indians. ......
.[/QUOTE]
It's like thinking of the liberal democratic society with respect to rights and freedoms . As required .
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Europeans want to avoid all the forces responsible for the outbreak of World War I

Posted 05-01-2012 at 15:28 by Posav (Art-lover)

..........[ QUOTE=Posav; 1913181 ]Well , let's say , I'm not a "little man in the street ." Do not forget that I have higher art education . And in their projects , " Post-Soviet reflection. Actual parody" I deliberately reflecting reflection of post-Soviet man. This media project as well. Do not be so straightforward to identify the role and the actor , artist, and his project. I think there just so you all barked ? :D>  And to get personal and it's a sign of weakness such...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

June 22 - Day of Remembrance and Grief

Posted 25-06-2011 at 19:51 by Posav (Art-lover)

[QUOTE=Guriev, Igor; 1679073]

Personally, I am - convinced Vlasovite ...[/QUOTE]

Oban!
He did not know who obschaeschsya online a few years :shy:>
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On "The Second Russian Avant-Garde" by Erofeev.

Posted 04-06-2011 at 13:49 by Posav (Art-lover)

.................................... [QUOTE=Posav; 1656783 ] In Russia, as a notice of Sots- art was reborn in liberast art . The Chinese are here and where ? Excuse me , but the word liberast - People's term to denote the militant propagandists who silenced dissent , disagree with their " general line " . From the mouths of true liberalism caulk 're not compatible ? .. [size="1"][color=#666686 " ]Posted 10 minutes[/color][/size] I recently outlined the activities of...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized