Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Posted 28-06-2010 at 08:08 by Марат Гельман

die and Russia continues to grow old together », - said Dean of Graduate School TV MSU Vitaly Tretyakov newspaper Izvestia. But B. Tretyakov - not just the dean, he and a man with clear public position, so he could not stop there. Of course, he has a plan. First, he explained that the demographics can be increased only by two ways: by migrants and enhanced fertility. But the migrants that something is wrong, and the birth rate in Russia, too, is not growing, despite the promotional efforts...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 28-06-2010 at 00:44 by Божена Рынска

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 27-06-2010 at 21:33 by Божена Рынска

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 27-06-2010 at 21:30 by Божена Рынска

about the appointment Mykhailin I learned later, all - on Friday evening. To tell the truth - she could not fully enjoy him, because selfish upset. Was walking from Starbucks, and even a little cry. I do magically luck with all the chief editor, but the closest in spirit to me were Vladimir Borodin and Misha Mykhailin. And because both I cried when they left.

Of course, the appointment of the fair. Of course, I'm glad for Misha. But the sadness of the loss of Misha overpowers. Because...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 27-06-2010 at 20:40 by Божена Рынска

Sasha Black . So I called the dog, which ruined the promise.
Rested alone near the mountains in the southern village. Hot, drowsy. Lay under the tulip tree, dozing off ... "Living on top of a naked, write simple sonnets ..."< br> suddenly opened the eyes themselves, as if touched by someone.
large black dog, three meters, on the border of the shadow. Something of a gun and from the shepherd to a wolf - a serious, harmonious being. Language leaned over, breathing often. His eyes...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized