Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VIE DUNN-ХАРР (VIE DUNN-HARR)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 19.11.2019 в 13:09

Pictures of flowers. Vie Dunn-Harr

CONTEMPORARY REALISM

http://www.risunoc.com/2013/05/risunki-tsvetov-vie-dunn-harr.html

paintings of flowers on her canvases the sensual, at the same time portray the power and fragility of nature

" Мои work is a reflection of all that what I see around me and the people I know. Once I realized that the flowers, as gentle creatures as a woman. However, any of these creatures, no matter how weak, in your opinion, it may be, has its strengths, which are in any position to let him get the upper hand, no matter how disastrous it may было."

VI Dunn-Харр (Vie Dunn-Harr), a talented contemporary artist. Born in San-Антонио that in the state of Texas, United States, in 1953. Dann-Харра was looking for my artistic style for a very long time, deliberately not hurrying and not taking any hasty decisions, and even now, with her own unique style of painting continues to explore new ways of working in painting. Education, artist, have gained while studying, first at the art Institute of Lorenzo de " Medici in Florence, Italy, then at the art Academy Tabac-Доббиако, Italy.
Most of the early works of VI created under the influence of the style of painting of artists of the traditional schools, she continues to explore this style, using it as a basis in his work and tries not to deviate from it. Her work is organically intertwined with elements, leaving its roots in modern architecture. Paintings of flowers on her canvases the sensual, but at the same time they can notice the combination of strength and fragility of nature. Dann-Харр considers himself a contemporary realist. Her paintings of flowers were exhibited in the United States, Europe and Mexico.

the Drawings of flowers. Vie Dunn-Harr - www.viedunn-harr.com

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Vie Dunn-Harr

Link to original