Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Unknown Stanislavsky

Posted 05-10-2018 at 12:01 by Про искусство

Unknown Stanislavsky: what the legendary Director spoke with Stalin, and what secrets are kept all his life.

Legendary Director and teacher Konstantin Stanislavsky.

Konstantin Stanislavsky @- legendary Director, actor, teacher, reformer of the theater, the founder of the Moscow art theatre. He created a unique system of acting, which for 100 years studying actors in the world. But in addition to the textbook facts like the catch phrase" don"t believe!", to the wide public,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Panasenko Sergey Petrovich

Posted 05-10-2018 at 12:00 by Про искусство

REALISM On the Volga homeland Orpheus and Eurydice still life Birches. May Summer landscape. The suburbs Autumn in the Urals Autumn still life Landscape in OpalikhaSource ➝http://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43357511770/Gde-to-v-d...istotu-rodniki...-Hudozhnik-Se

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST JAVIER MULIO

Posted 05-10-2018 at 11:59 by Про искусство

HYPERREALISM Javier Mulio was born in Spain in 1957 Their first pictorial image created in the age of 14. In 1973 he began to study painting at the School of Mila Gomez, an outstanding Spanish artist.
Javier became interested in painting due to the fact that his environment was a large number of artists with whom he maintained friendly relations. But the main thing is natural talent that simply could not hide. 21 Javier began painting professionally, choosing...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST SANDRA BIERMAN

Posted 05-10-2018 at 11:58 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISMSandra Beeman, was born in Brooklyn, new-Йорк. Her father was a Swedish immigrant mother @- daughter Texas farmers, and his grandmother @- Indian-чероки. Drawing Sandra began to study from the age of 11. for several years, Bierman lived in a log cabin in Oklahoma -Cherokee grandmother." У she always had a hug for me" says Birman." Моя grandmother was a big, soft, loving woman ... my Savior". This log cabin to the Birman came the first success in the age of 12 she...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beautiful allegory. Part one

Posted 05-10-2018 at 11:57 by Про искусство

Friends, offer a new selection of our smolikau (rollers), United by the theme of "Живописные allegory". I really like this theme. Everything about fantasy @- this is my theme. It"s all life and fantasized what-то invented.

(Click on the pictures and watch the smolikau)

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized