Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

An outstanding American artist Andrew Wyeth

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.10.2018 в 05:08

Andrew Wyeth was born in 1917, Chadds-Форд, Pennsylvania, USA — on January 16, 2009, ibid. — American artist-реалист, one of the most prominent artists of the XX century USA. The son of outstanding artist-иллюстратора of the Newell converse Wyeth, the brother of inventor Nathaniel Wyeth and artist Henriette Wyeth Hurd, the father of artist Jamie Wyeth. All his life he spent where he was born.

the First solo exhibition of watercolors took place when the artist was 20 years old.

the artist"s Style remained virtually unchanged throughout life, although over time the Wyeth paintings became more symbolic, leaving in the direction of magical realism.

In 1976 became a Foreign member of the French Academy of fine arts.
In 1978 he became an Honorary member of the USSR Academy of arts.
In 1980, Honorary member of the British Royal Academy of arts.

Has won many awards and medals in the arts.

the Wind from the sea

"I am convinced that the artist is able to overcome only such a distance, which can overcome his love", — wrote Wyeth.

the Glass house

"a Great country does not need bright colors, and colorful people. The greatness in simplicity. And the easiest and most natural color — gray, the color of normal earth, which is trampled Shoe of the farmer, whose face, as the ground, weathered the winds and stripped of color sweat, who work on land."msgstr""
Andrew Wyeth

Asylum

"I"m skeptical about the mood of the picture if this is the mood given to it consciously."
Andrew Wyeth

Flint

"the Most important thing in art — is emotions, but they must be your own, as well as your difficulties, your suffering, when you create a picture. This is a great danger know how to face, to represent the tree. Nature can never be a formula. There should be a model, to write it."
Andrew Wyeth

Her room

"I Have a highly developed romantic fantasy about things, and that"s what I"m doing. But I do it in a realistic manner. If you can"t support your fantasies true, then it becomes very, I would say, stooped to the arts."
Andrew Wyeth

Ordinary boat (Nautilus Pompilius)

"I seek the sense of alienation of the model from the audience. For me it is important to keep the level of mystery within the painting."msgstr""
Andrew Wyeth

Tomorrow

"I can"t tell you what-то feeling no connection with the place. In fact, I think your art will be the higher, the deeper you love what you portrayed."
Andrew Wyeth

Midday love

"I"m looking for reality, a real sense of the subject, the whole structure around it... I always want to see the third dimension what-то... I want to come alive with the object."msgstr""
Andrew Wyeth

airborne

"I have seen a lot of portraits, the people in them as living – all written without its share of passion. The details are exactly copied. It"s awful. You will never be able to understand is depicted in the paintings have no life.

is There an artist who wants to show their own personality. For me, everything that I write, takes on a value greater than myself. Only a madman can emphasize your value as a Creator."msgstr""

Andrew Wyeth

the Windward side

"No matter what you do, it is important that everything you touch, change shape, becoming not the same as before, to remain a part of you."
Andrew Wyeth

Snowy morning

Renfield
"the Story I"m focusing too much space. If I"m at the end and become a truly worthwhile artist, it is only when you refuse it."msgstr""
Andrew Wyeth

moonlight madness

the day of Pentecost

"You can see the same object at any time of the day or in your imagination in a myriad of tones changes. Generally speaking, I"m bored of writing new to me items. I"m much more interesting to imagine the thing I have seen for many years, in a new light."msgstr""
Andrew Wyeth

0_57599_9d24abcb_L.png (500x19, 11Kb)

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 838 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:36.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх