Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Artist Yulia (Julia Las)

Posted 31-07-2017 at 12:46 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR MINIATURES Free Ukrainian artist Yulia (better known under the pseudonym Julia Las) creates amazing watercolor miniatures that are striking not only for its tiny size and clear detail. In her works come to life incredibly lifelike elephants, pandas, hedgehogs, tigers, birds and other adorable little animals.Julia started painting watercolor miniatures about three years ago, when the whole day working in the office, she did not have enough time to create drawings larger. In the end, the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

200-летний anniversary of Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900)

Posted 31-07-2017 at 12:45 by Про искусство

recently, on July 29, was the 200th anniversary of the birth of the great artist-мариниста Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky (1817-1900).
Details about artist: http://ivan.evart.EN/

(Music: Glazunov Alexander Konstantinovich (1865-1936) @- Symphonic poem" Стенька Razin")

(Music: Borodin A. P.(1833-1887) @- Little Suite)

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

With the Day of the-морского fleet!

Posted 30-07-2017 at 10:13 by Про искусство

30 July 2017 is the Day the Military-морского fleet! For this holiday I have a direct relationship, since 1980 my professional acting career began in the city of Murmansk, in the walls of the Theater of the red banner Northern fleet. The first performance in which I played a major role, was dedicated to the sailors of the submarine. During the work in the theater of the Northern fleet, I have traveled the entire Kola Peninsula. We played our performances in all the major naval bases of the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Podgorny Viktor Yanukovych

Posted 29-07-2017 at 22:05 by Про искусство

Painter and graphic artist Podgorny Victor F. was born 28 may 1957 in the village of Mishino, Vologda region. After graduating from Sasovo flight school Aviation Gazhdanskoy worked for three years as a pilot in the Vologda aviagroup. In 1984 he graduated from the Kostroma state pedagogical Institute, art-графический faculty. Member of the Union of artists of Russia since 1998. The creative Victor Podgorny solo exhibitions, participation in regional, interregional and international exhibition...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Italian artist and musician Roberto Andreoli

Posted 29-07-2017 at 22:04 by Про искусство

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized