Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

For those who understand, "This is the last century" - said the head of the region.

Posted 24-01-2013 at 11:34 by Марат Гельман

Governor of Perm Region Viktor Basargin decided to abandon the Perm Economic Forum. This was announced today , January 24 .

« This is the last century " - said the head of the region.

http://prm.ru/perm/207186/ - is completely

ps I remember that when, in 1987, I did my first show , Dad said to me: why do it there is already an alliance of artists. They are already doing exhibitions.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A nice irony))

Posted 23-01-2013 at 19:27 by Марат Гельман

TV movie "Do not believe it!" An attack on bloggers proplachennyh immaculate Russian Orthodox Church criticized members of the public and journalists. By tape (formerly of the "The Other Day" Leonid Parfenov) Boris Korchevnikov told "Lente.ru" why he made this film, and who is the real enemy of the ROC.

Question
Why did you use the same techniques of "Anatomy of protest" when inserted Victor Bondarenko question of how best to seduce a 12-year-old girls, and the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

finally really ruin the whole? sorry to impossible, the diagnosis of infertility,

Posted 23-01-2013 at 16:00 by Марат Гельман

Once there was a museum concept
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Design FOREVER - three major religions in Russia

Posted 23-01-2013 at 15:28 by Марат Гельман

here only refers to the color black ...
Fourth.

took here
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well, now at least understandable Ashmanova role in the film "do not believe" and hitting on me

Posted 23-01-2013 at 12:02 by Марат Гельман

There is a new party - the" New Great Russia ", the organizing committee which came one of the fathers founding IT-industry in Russia Igor Ashmanov. In the program of the political forces, in particular, are registered nationalization of natural resources, reduce the "gap" between rich and poor, as well as the rejection of a moratorium on the death penalty. Set up a new political force decided activists of public organization" Union of Russian citizens ", which is led by well-known journalist...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized